or Connect

Posts by kateaton

Hi, I don't have any specific info about how it works, but I have been taking it for 2ish weeks now, and I can say that I'm pleased.  I am 11 months post partum and hadn't gotten AF yet.  I had a chemical pregnancy, so obviously I O'd, but I believe my progesterone was too low to sustain it.  Anyway, it had been several weeks and I still wasn't getting AF.  I started temping in the AM and had temps around 97.5, then I took one capsule of vitex and the next morning my temp...
Congrats on all the new BFPs!!! I just wanted to share that I'm breastfeeding (11 mos. now) and haven't seen AF yet. I had a chemical last month, since I somehow O'd, but never even had bleeding/spotting after that. I started taking vitex sunday night and the very next morning my temp was up to 98.3 from a week in the 97's (I only started temping last week). I've been just taking one capsule in the evening and have had all temps in the 98's this week! Now tonight I...
I'm exactly where you are right now- I have an 11 month old (my third child) and I had a chemical pregnancy a few weeks ago.  I'm still breastfeeding and so don't have my period back, but obviously I O'd.  I REALLY want a 4th and to be honest a 5th and 6th, but dh finds that notion laughable.  I don't know when we can even consider trying again.  I also have a small house and we cannot figure out a budget to save our lives.  Having children never makes sense- this has been...
I definitely was pregnant- I got an immediate and dark second line on an Answer early result test.  But at the same time I noticed that some of my symptoms were lessening.  I retested a few days later and got a negative.  The following day I got bloodwork, (about 5 days after bfp) which was negative.  The dr said that the hormones were already out of my system, which corrulated with the symptoms dissapating.   I don't believe that weaning completely is necessary for...
I just got my blood results a bit ago... they were negative, but I already knew it would be.  All of my symptoms have completely gone away.  I had a chemical pregnancy.  My dr. believes that it's because of low hormones, or insufficient lining, because I'm still breastfeeding.  I did some research and I agree with her.  However, she keeps saying that I can try again when I wean her.  I don't believe that's necessary, but I am night weaning her (I'm so ready for a whole...
Hi Everyone,  I'd like to join your group!   I'm not sure exactly where I fit in though, maybe waiting to O?   I had a chemical pregnancy last week, but I am still breastfeeding and have not gotten my period back yet.  I obviously O'd though.  My dr. figured that my hormones were just too low to sustain it, or else my lining was insufficient.   We were so excited about another LO, June is a great month to have a baby.  But, hopefully in the next couple of months it...
 thanks, no it was the pink one.  My BFP was immediate and dark.
I'm around 4 weeks 3 days (not sure how many dpo).  I never got my period back since I'm still nursing my 10 month old, and I didn't really have any signs of ovulation.     I retested with a FRER, and got another BFN.  I will see my dr. tomorrow morning, but I think I had a chemical pregnancy.
So, I've been nervous b/c I stopped having nausea 2 days ago but still have other signs.  I miscarried a few years ago so I'm always nervous in early pregnancy.     I decided to buy 2 dollar tree tests today, and they're both negative.  I got a BFP on an Answer test on Monday.  I put a call into my dr. to get a blood test.  I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with these tests?
Yay, I've been waiting for this due date club to be up!   I'm Katherine and I'm a SAHM to 3 daughters... Madeline 7, Ainsley 6 and Genevieve 10.5 months.  This LO is a bit of a surprise, as I didn't have my period back yet and I had no signs of ovulation.  But obviously I must've O'd!     I got my BFP on monday and I estimate my due date around June 17, but that could be off.   With my first 2 I had a hospital birth with a midwife, and with my last I was at a...