or Connect

Posts by prone_to_wander

I'm from Calgary area, but I live in HK now. I wish I had access to all the amazing midwife/homebirth stuff back at home. sigh.
hummus. It is so easy to whip up and you can eat it with veggies
Has anyone else noticed a change in the cup dept? I'm an entire cup size bigger...at 7 weeks! I'm a little on the big size to begin with. Now I'm not sure if I should go out and buy a new bra or not....only to bust out of that one in no time. sigh.
I am only 7 weeks pregnant, but I've been planning this for a while, and I have already decided that we're the cloth diaper, co-sleep, AP kinda parents. On top of all of this, I consider myself to be a radical feminist and have very strong ideas and thoughts on how I would raise my children. One other thing is that I live in Hong Kong as an expat. In Canada, I would have a very strong support network for all of these things. I don't have many close friends here in HK....
I don't think I will ever want to be pregnant ever again. I feel sick. So nauseous. I can eat food, but generally regret it later. I'm packing back mango juice and saltines. Gingerale is hard to find in Hong Kong, but I've begged my DH to find some for me. This is ridiculous.
I hope this will make you feel better. I'm 28, in excellent health, with one chemical pregnancy before this and I am super paranoid about having a miscarriage.
This is my first pregnancy and I must say I have bee completely sideswiped by how many people are forcing their opinions on me. I can't talk to anyone who knows I'm pregnant without them telling me what to eat, what not to eat, what to wear, what to lift, how to do anything. It is driving me nuts!! When did my body become public property!?! Anyone else have this problem?
I'm in.
saltines, dried friut and oranges. anything that doesn't involve cooking. gag. I cannot do the smell of food cooking.
I feel bloated too. I've been trying to suck in my stomach but it just makes me feel more wretched than I already am. Oh and I have offically get nauseous by smells. Food seems to be ok, but smells...gag.