or Connect

Posts by prone_to_wander

Snow Pea. Could you take me off the August BFP please.
I posted this in TTC but perhaps this might be a better place for it. So my DH and I are TTC and I've been going to a Naturopathic Doctor for some things like carpal tunnel and rosacea. I had a positive test last month, so I stopped taking the supplements she had put me on, until I could find out if they were safe for pregnancy. The pg didn't last and we are ttc again. The Dr. told me that she wants me to continue taking all of the supplements. But I was looking...
Monday Check-In: Name: Prone_to_wander Date:Sept 7 Chart: Where are you in your cycle: waiting to O Appointments: Just had appointment with Naturopath Symptoms if they apply:na Testing: not yet Thoughts: Just trying to stay positive. If we get a BFP this month...it would be very good because it would would perfectly with my summer holidays and extend my leave from work by 5 weeks.
So my DH and I are TTC and I've been going to a Naturalistic Doctor for some things like carpal tunnel and rosacea. I had a positive test last month, so I stopped taking the supplements she had put me on, until I could find out if they were safe for pregnancy. The pg didn't last and we are ttc again. The Dr. told me that she wants me to continue taking all of the supplements. But I was looking at my detox supplement and it specifically says not to take it while...
I LOVE counseling. I have gone numerous times over many years. It has been so beneficial for me, especially if I had a good counselor. Not all counselors are created equal though and it is important to find one that "fits" you For example: I did some pre-marital counseling and found that the counselor often used phrases like: "men are like this... and women are like this.." But my DH and I bend gender roles and so I stopped going to him. We also tried a couple of...
what do we do it our BFP...is no longer a BFP?
He said he was sad, but that he was ok. Perhaps I should give him an opportunity to talk about it. I had decided that I was ok with it so he might just be going with the flow, since I was a bit dismissive about my feelings I guess. We are usually quite open about how we are feeling with each other. The criticizing seems a more recent behaviour. Like a change in him. It is defiantly something I should think about. It is a bit difficult here in Hong Kong because fathers...
I've just miscarried our first try and I'm ok. It was an early miscarriage. I'm sad but a bit detached from it. I was visiting friends in Canada, while my dh was working. I know he has put in long hours while I was gone. It was stressful. But ever since I got home, he has been 'not nice'. Usually people can find no wrong with my dh. He is a freaking angel and I'm the snappy, easily irritable partner. But I get back from my 12 hour flight and he mentions that I should...
The one I wandered away from was positive and then I tested the next day and it was also positive. And then everything else was negative.
I also LOVE processed foods. especially sweets. But I have been really successful if getting them out of my life. I find that if I read a book about how horrible they are far you...I'm very motivated. I don't keep processed food in the house; so I have to cook something when I'm hungry instead of snacking. Or I eat fruit. I keep loads of it in the house. I buy lots of amazing cookbooks that make complex, healthy (mostly vegan or vegetarian) and interesting...