or Connect

Posts by 3kaw

Here's a site that should help you find the right remedy. I know there area a few different ones. HTH http://www.abchomeopathy.com/go.php
For non yeast diaper rashes, I find Calendula cream works best. Welda makes one, it's homeopathic, and can be found in most heatlh stores. Lots of air time, and make sure the area is VERY dry before putting cream or dipe on. Watch for acidic things that you or dd might be eating, as this can cause a rash. For the yeasties, try some acidophilus. You can break the capsule open and get dd to suck it off your finger (it's internal that can cause the rash) You can make a...
Hope things are better for you today. What I think happens as the baby increases your milk is she will get some everytime she nurses. (you don't actually empty) However she doesn't get enough to *fill* her that's why she nurses again so soon. So no *I* don't think she'll go hungry. Trust yourself and follow her cues as to when she's hungry. If she is eating other solids you could give her something too. Although I would nurse first,so as not to interfer with milk...
Likely if you are sick and not keeping much down, and dd is sick she is not eating much, you may notice a drop in milk supply (supply and demand) The good thing is as dd gets better and wants to nurse more your milk will gradually catch up to what she needs. At first you may notice her nurse around the clock. Don't worry that she's doing this because you have no milk. Actually this is her way to increase your milk (smart isn't she? ) Somethings you can do, as you are...
HI! I've read throught the archives, LOTS of great info THANKS!! I did still want to lay this out and get your opinion on it and hope it doesn't add to your work load. History, I had a wisdom tooth pulled about 2 years ago. They were suppose to to the two top ones, didn't happen. We found out while pulling the first that my roots are twisted. (should they not have seen that in the x-rays????) They actually pointed in about 3 different directions. It was pure H@!!...
Well ds has been on 2-3 depending on how his symptoms changed. When we first went the poor child was a mess. He'd had a chronic cough for about a year (considering he was only 14months that's pretty long!) He was getting all over body rashes that could not be explained by any known viruses, they would last any where from a day to weeks, go away and then return. Eye infections that I figured where form milk. Consistent runny nose. Big red spots on his face that just...
For chronic problems you may find constitional care best. My ds had Asthma, milk allergies, cats, dust and a ton of seasonal ones that effected his asthma. After being treated by a homeopath (she found his constitional remedy = just one remedy that matched ALL his symptoms) He has not had an allergy OR asthma attack in over a year. HTH
Poor little guy ((HUG)) First if you cannot find one remedy to cover all the symptoms I would start with the most urgent or troublesome. you know your child's symptoms best, and may decided the green mucus should be treated before the ringworm. Something like Ring worm you might be better off getting a professional to help. But if you are going to try it alone then I would suggest doing one remedy at a time, so as to not confuse the body. Some remedies can...
I haven't tried these, but got it from a friend who says it works great. Menstrual cramps respond to essential oils >especially when used in a warm bath with Epsom > >and Sea Salt. > > > >Essential Oils useful for cramps are: > >Chamomile > >Cypress > >Basil > >Carrot Seed > >Frankincense > >Clary Sage > >Juniper > >Jasmine > >Lavender > >Marjoram > >Nutmeg > >Peppermint > >Rosemary > > > >Here's another recepie > >5 drops...
Just to repeat what you have heard already (great info) and to add a little that has helped us. I too make my own mullien and garlic oil. Using dried mullein herbs. You can make it on the stove top if you are in a hurry, but the best way (IMO) is to steep over time. (2-3 days). A couple drops in the ear 2-3 x daily. Echinacia(sp) goldenseal tincture is great for ear infections, a couple drops in water/juice a few times a day, till about 3 days after infection...