or Connect

Posts by lemoni

I can't tell you how reassuring it is to know other people go through this. I had DH at my last MW appointment.  They've got me on extra Vit D (my bloodwork showed super low) and also 50mg of B6 twice a day. I started to feel better for a few days but another cold hit me and things started spiraling again. DH wrote to the MW yesterday asking if she could get me a referral to someone.  Not sure how I feel about that. I like the idea of crotcheting or knitting...
Hello - excited to join you all and have this online resource.   I'm Jenna and expect our arrival around the last week of July.... really trying not to emotionally attach to a 'due date'.   Planning a homebirth this time around, after my first was a home to hospital transfer.   Currently the idea of a NB with a toddler is overwhelming and would love some support from other moms expecting their 2nd or more.
Yup!  I got a really strong BH after sex at about 8 weeks... MW said it was normal. 
I am just at the point of trying to reach out for help. DD is 20-months and I am 4 months pregnant. I felt down or 'the blues' before but never this bad.  Life is out of control. I've had bad thoughts but they always pass quickly to return to feelings of tears/overwhelmed.  I am scared that if I tell anyone about the thoughts of self harm, or dare I say even momentary images of abandoning DD, then they'll take her away or not let me see her.    How does it work? I don't...
Really? That's interesting.. I thought hemp milk was pretty benign. I have been going through something VERY similar to bean-e and switched to hemp milk (store bought) as a dairy alternative.
Thank you - that helps! I'm reading a lot of boxes lately :/
OK - maybe I'm having a blond moment here, but does the OJ with added calcium have dairy in it? DH suggested that the calcium may be an extract from a dairy product somehow. I'm one-week into this no dairy thing and what to eat is still a puzzle...
Thank you ladies: you just helped me plan meals for the week! I have just sent DH to the food co-op armed with a lengthy shopping list... I am also kicking myself because I thought I'd done good this weekend and now I realize that the restaurant dinner rolls and breakfast toast might have undone my good efforts to kick this off
Hello - I'm new here... my lovely friend beantownbaby referred me here for some advice from you ladies... I have a 4month old daughter Emily, who is BF and EBF when I'm working. She has had a few diapers with teeny tiny streaks of blood in them. She has also had increasingly green, watery or mucousy poops lately. She sleeps well and isn't very fussy, but does have cradle cap and some patches of dry skin. I'm starting to try and go dairy-free this week... but it's...