or Connect

Posts by Asiago

You are very welcome.
You might try the opposite, tantrum too. A hug, a nursing, holding her hand, anything she needs to deal with the heavy emotions she is trying to cope with. Three year olds have limited brain development to deal with emotions. I always think if an adult, one who is mature, brain fully developed were upset or even crying would I let her cry? No I would hug her and tell her we will work it out, I am here for her. Showing compassion may help lot in the long run and it teaches...
According to manufacturers children should stay in the house while mowing. I searched John Deere and found the following: Children and pets should be kept in the house under supervision at all times while all mowing, trimming and blowing equipment is in operation. http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/services_and_support/product_safety/operation/operation.page?%0A%09%09%20%09 We have a yard maintenance person and he always asks we keep our son indoors while he is...
I searched John Deere and found the following: Children and pets should be kept in the house under supervision at all times while all mowing, trimming and blowing equipment is in operation. Do not carry children or let them ride on the machine, or any attachment, or in a cart or trailer, even when the blades are turned off. Remove any objects or debris that might be thrown by mower or edger blades. Keep people away from the mowing and trimming area to protect...
Welcome to MDC, oandcmom35!
You are so welcome. Best wishes.
You are welcome. Your daughter is not tall enough but if she is exceptionally photogenic you may still wish to contact the agencies. I suppose if she grows and has a large growth spurt in the next few years it would open up the possibilities for modeling also. There is work for petite models, and commercial photography as well as television work do not always require the height. If she has exceptional facial features or hands, feet, etc there is also parts work. The agency...
I would suggest that you call or visit the sites for the top agencies in New York. Most of the following I would recommend (http://www.models.com/agencies/top/ but do not know if they all represent children. Although at fifteen, I would think they would likely place her in the Women's Division. Start by phoning those you are familiar with, perhaps Ford, IMG, Elite nd ask if they would see your daughter during an open call. Open calls are usually monthly, have a window...
You are welcome. The best you can do is make well informed decisions on each supplement. Whatever you decide, it will be with the best of intentions and time well spent researching. Oh and yes, brutal winter in NJ, gray and lack of sun. We were sick this winter and that is uncommon for us. Good luck with your decisions.
I didn't begin supplements until 3-4 yrs of age. I do understand the need for Vitamin D though when living in the Northeastern US (especially this last winter). Are you in the US? I confess I would be hard pressed to supplement an infant though and I am aware of the recommendation per vitamin D for breastfed infants. Regarding flouride, anything above .3 ppm (parts per million) is adequate if it is in the drinking water (per American Academy of Pediatrics). It seems most...