or Connect

Posts by First-Time-Mommy

Quote: Originally Posted by AtYourCervices Do they belong to a church? Some religious guilt might help him keep it in his pants for a few years. :P Logging in just to say I 100%, totally disagree with this. I personally think that's the wrong way to go about a situation like this. =/
honestly... we have a crib that we don't even use. the only other thing in there is a dresser(which is also not used). all the clothes pretty much end up with my and DH's stuff, it's just easily accessible that way. We used to have a little stand from like 0-2 months that had burp rags, rags, and swaddling blankets on it, but those things too simply ended up with my and DH's stuff. now we don't even use the nursery room much. i go in there maybe once or twice every 2...
going from my own experience here. when i was younger i had a sister 5 years older, one brother 4 years older, and another brother 3 years older than me. whenever we all got together we did things like that, idk why now just something that happened that we grew out of. when i got older i felt slightly ashamed but i did talk about it with a few people, and it's apparently not all that weird, it happens quite often(or at least the people i've talked to have openly...
i'm in the wichita area.
New here. I currently have 3 tattoo's and plan to get a few more. I've pretty much removed most of my piercings since my baby pulls at everything, eh, maybe I'll put them back in after this phase stops . I had 5 piercings... not going to mention where exactly. My hubby has tons of tattoo's, both sleeves, legs, back, chest even... and some 0g earrings that he plans to get even larger. also his nips... is this still appropriate for this tribe? We've always been into this...
late here too at 8 months. last ped visit ours said we'd be seeing teeth very soon. that was a month ago. we are having an unexplained fussiness here however... and i do feel a bump on the top right of his gums, but still nothing has emerged from the spot after 5 days, so IDK.
we don't have a schedule that i make routine here. kaine has always been pretty good at falling asleep for the night around 9/10PM(with some help, like patting his back or something), but by that time he is ready for bed anyway. he will wake once or twice during the night because he's hungry but goes back to sleep, where he'll slumber until 6:00/6:30/7:00AM(it varies around these times). during the day he naps once or twice for about an hour/hour 1/2 each time. he is 8...
I really haven't been feeding my baby much solids, but at first it was rice cereal and not very frequently at all, and about 6 1/2 months I tried giving him some pureed pears(but apparently he's allergic to them... so). About 5 weeks ago I let him nom on a carrot just to see what he would do, and tried giving him some steamed cucumber a couple weeks after that. I feel like I'm not letting him explore enough foods while at the same time feel like it's too early. He is...
I got a callback, I made an appointment for tomorrow, it's the only time could fit us in. She said it could be fine but it might not be... so. Still seeking answers on other things that may cause this kind of stool other than the things I listed.