or Connect

Posts by anechka

For some reason, I am not able to insert my image. I keep getting error message. I think I somewhat crunchy although I do not look like it. I do select vax, I breastfed, only organic food cooked from scratch; forage for wild mushrooms and other edibles, hike, use herbals and homeopathic for mild staff. I also have a model's body and I love to dress nicely: dresses, make up and high heels are a must for me. Looking at me, one would never guess that I am "crunchy" I...
My position is that all drugs (including vaxes) have side effects. There are some vaccines that I think are important to have (where positives outweigh negative side effects), but there are also some (like BCG and Polio) that are practically useless, in my region at least,  and perhaps are even harmful.
  Millions of children today develop chronic diseases and cancer when they become young adults. How can you be absolutely convinced that vaccines have NOTHING to do with that? I do not think I can.  There are just way too many variables, which are impossible to research. I am totally convinced, that BCG has negative long-term effects on people's health but no long term studies (25-30 year studies of the same group of vaccinated) were conducted in my region. Does that mean...
Actually, I was looking at my records last night and I saw that I had FOUR BCG vaccines. Sure enough there are four scars on my arms. One is rather small, which is why I did not notice it.. To the "prof. scientist" author, I did not mean USA, I meant different country where BCG is still widely used. However, my doctor here in the States repeatedly told me that I should get my daughter vaccinated at one of the Travel Clinic for TB. Because I travel back forth multiple...
The links to the stats, I can post them but probably nobody in this forukm will be able to read them:)
I was born and raised in the region where tuberculosis of bone and lung is endemic and I can testify to the fact (and WHO agrees with that) that effectiveness of the vaccine is very low. However the vaccine is still given to all newborn in the region with TWO additional boosters. The rationale for it is that is protects children under five years of age from dying from the most serious forms of tuberculosis. But not from the lung TB, which is  the most common form of...
Hello,   I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. Perhaps, you can start by learning more about medicines you are currently taking? Robert Whitaker's book (see my thread below), could be a good place to start. Have you met with a doctor who practices integrative medicine? Sometimes changes in lifestyle/diet/ social habits can make a difference too.
I thought I would share my own experience to get the conversation started. I suffered from PPD and my baby was colicky at the time. I could not even put her down for more than ten minutes during the day. She cried all the time. Her difficult infancy worsened my condition. I finally broke down and went to my family doctor to ask for drugs. She knows me and my culture really well, and instead of prescribing me Prozac she told me to get my mother to come. I was planing on...
Hello, I am new to this forum and I want to start a conversation about negative long-term (and short-term) effects of psychiatric drugs (mood stabilizers, stimulants, anti-anti-depressants, atypical psychotics and etc.).Great place to start would be discuss the Robert Whitaker’s book, Anatomy of Epidemic. He is a science historian who unearthed enormous body of research done by the scientists on the mechanism and effects of psychiatric drugs.   I would like to...
Thank you for the advice! I will check those books.