or Connect

Posts by juleslane

I have already posted details in another post, so forgive the X posting I just need someone to take my mind off this crazy body of mine. How did you feel before your first PPAF?? My baby is not quite one year yet, so it's still kind of early I guess, so maybe my body is not quite ready. For weeks(almost a month), I have felt raging hormones, so bad I always thought I was preggo. Then, for the past 5 days I have had major PMS(I think). Still....no AF: So to ease my...
Ahh, my milk supply has been down too, despite her nursing all night long! Seems like she's pulling and pulling to get it to come down. Hmmm....thanks ladies, I guess it does seem like AF is coming: Granted, it would be nice to see a BFP, but at this point, I will take AF for a quick visit Will keep you posted. I am so glad I found this board!
I am probably annoying everyone with so many posts, but had to ask I have been slightly weaning dd to try to get my AF back, and for the past few weeks my body has been feeling way out of whack. I have been having headaches for the past week, dull but all day. Tons of creamy CM, cervix is high, and super bloated. Since Sunday, I have had really bad cramps and so bloated it's hard to button my pants. The cramps just seem to get worse each day(4th day today). Also have...
Thanks for the reply I did remember reading that from before, but was wondering if the Walgreens version is the same as the clearblue. The line is so faint, but definitly there. I was hoping this cheaper test was different then the Clearblue I am hoping this is it...I have felt way off for days now, with tons of cramping. Looks like I need to make another trip to the dollar store after work today! Anyone else get second line on Walgreens and have it turn out positive?
I know with the Clearblue easy digital if you break it open and see two lines, it still could be negative if the test said Not pregnant. But does anyone know if the Walgreens digital is the same? I had a super super super faint line on a dollar tree yesterday afternoon, and this morning, all I had left was a walgreens digital. It said not preggo, but when I popped out the test strip to throw it out, there was a super faint, but totally blue second line. What does this line...
even ovulating would be nice. As much as I would LOOOOVE to catch the first egg, I know chances are slim, so it would be great to at least see AF or ovulate. I guess I should just be grateful it feels like something is going on in my body
Thanks for the replies everyone. I thought about her being just too busy to drink ,but she did it last night also when I laid her in bed with me. She did drink, but for the first few minutes she really hesitated, like she does when something doesn't taste right. I also read that when supply decreases, the taste of milk can change, but we dropped down this feeding a month ago? This just started yesterday. Took another test this morning and it was a BFN. It is hard ...
Dh and I are trying to concieve now in the hopes of catching the first pp egg. I have been taking Vitex for a month now, and have temporarily cut down two of my 12 month old's day time feedings(supplementing with healthy fruits and veggies). She is still an avid night nurser though. I have been having lots of signs of fertility coming back, so much that I thought I was for certain preggo last week! So today, while feeding dd for both of her afternoon feedings, she pulled...