or Connect

Posts by juleslane

So far, I have been a bum genius type gal, but for this new babe, I have been really intrigued by wool soakers. Call me clueless though, but so many baby clothes come in outfits or as onesies. how do you dress your little one with cute wool soakers and longies?? plain old white t-shirts?? ANyone have pics of babies in soakers and longies??? Any good places to buy? Sorry for all the questions! Told you I am a newbie, lol!
Quote: Originally Posted by at_the_hip CONGRATS!! I am a mama of 4 girls, and it is WONDERFUL!!! We are expecting another girl, and will be shocked if it happens to be a boy! I get you on the comments...I wish people would keep their rudeness in check and say NICE things!! 4 girls huh??! Well you have to keep me posted on what the next one is. I swear some people just make a certain sex, lol! I am so happy though. Dh and I really only had...
Praying for quick answers and good news! Keep us posted
So funny, I have both a Julia and Elena. I LOVED those names when we chose them, but I have to say, my fav name of all of my girls is Elena. We called her Ellie for a bit, but it didn't fit, so we changed to Laina. So she goes by Elena and Laina. I love that name....not very common. Julai is beautiful too of course...love them both.
Thanks for the info Wobit. I just bought that book...it came, and now it is gone! I have tore my house apart looking for it. Will do so more tomorrow. So that was another concern too...the hindmilk. hmmm. I also know, I have to spend 3-4 days in the hospital with a c-section, and last time, I spent 10 days in the hospital, and no kids were allowed! DD was in the NICU and they encouraged me to stay and got me a room and let her come in with me(they just helped). She was...
Ok, so I am nursing my 15 month old, who over the past few weeks has taken an even deeper interest in nursing. I am pretty sure if she continues, I will be ok with the 4-5 times a day she nurses, but I do have a question. If I already have a milk supply, will it still come in like it does for a newborn? Does the milk go away and replace with colostrum for the first couple days, and then you get more milk? I know it's weird, but I actually LOVE that huge supply that...
Quote: Originally Posted by philomom Ah, but I don't think Skye coordinates with the other sister's names and she may feel left out of the fun. Or may feel as if you got tired of naming girls and couldn't think of anything better. I'd keep Skye as middle name and find a first name more like the other girls. That way she won't have hurt feelings. Sara Lara Kara Anna Alanna Jemma Dara Mara that's what I thought too....give her formal...
Quote: Originally Posted by zinemama Picking a name is hard enough. I don't think coordinating it with sibling names should even enter into it. You're not kidding! It gets harder each time, and although we didn't do the whole "a" ending thing on purpose, I really wish we would have paid more attention. I think also, we really thought medically our 3rd was our last. So blessed that wasn't true!!
Thanks for the replies ladies! I am glad that name gets a good response! I love it. The only problem I had, was whether it fit with the other girls names, and a biggie.... I can't find a middle name that flows AND has meaning to save my life. Skye Sara doesn't sound good, but Sara Skye does. Sara has alot of meanign to us, family, friends, and my fav artist(although hers ends with an H). We love it, but really feel like this baby is a Skye. So would it be that bad to name...