or Connect

Posts by jaimrene

12-16 months for me. Each of my four pp returns were different.
I truly believe if it is your desire to raise children it is just something you have to do and not question it to death (I had been a wee bit guilty of that).  We have four and they are priceless. Do I get less sleep now than I did before? YES! Do I have less money to spend on myself than I did before? YES! Do I have less time to do what I want to do? YES! Is it worth it? YES! YES! YES!     FrannieM~ This was the thing that came to mind when I read your post. Although...
Thanks for the replies! I ovulated about 3 1/2 weeks or so post-op and we were having unprotected s*x. My husband wouldn't care if we had baby #5, but he says he is done, thus the vas. I was  really wanting to try and find out stats on baby chances within the first few weeks post-op, but I am guessing I am out of luck. These next few days are going to be the longest ever! I just keep praying that I will be blessed with one more.
I have been trying to find info on how likely it is to become pregnant shortly after a vasectomy. My husband had one on 11/23/10 and has not gone back yet for the semen analysis. Any info would be appreciated~
I have been reading this thread because my doc says that I have AD. He is wanting to put me on 5mg of Cortef 4 times a day. My concern is that I am breastfeeding a 2.5 year old and a 4 month old. I haven't been able to find much information at all on Cortef at a low dose and BFing safety. I have just seen the FDA 'class C' rating stated over and over. Any information would be great! BTW, this thread has been so very helpful! Thanks