or Connect

Posts by brainysinglemom

Hello! I'm a single-mom-to-be who does non-profit work mostly from home. I hope to hold and wear my baby a ton, but I also want to be realistic and I know that doing this on my own, and needing to work some of the day, and hoping to shower and eat every once in a while, I have been feeling like -- much as I hate to get two big heaps of plastic -- that a really good swing, and possibly a bouncer might really save the day (or the 3 a.m.) for me -- especially if I wind up...
Hello! I'm a single-mom-to-be who does non-profit work mostly from home. I hope to hold and wear my baby a ton, but I also want to be realistic and I know that doing this on my own, and needing to work some of the day, and hoping to shower and eat every once in a while, I have been feeling like -- much as I hate to get two big heaps of plastic -- that a really good swing, and possibly a bouncer might really save the day (or the 3 a.m.) for me -- especially if I wind up...
Hi all! I'm a generally a standard alternative type - (hoping for an unmedicated birth, plan to breastfeed, use cloth diapers, use "alternative medicine" before western medicine, shop at farmer's market, prefer organic, etc.), but don't feel militantly about it. I live in a one bedroom apartment, and have a great job with a non-profit (at non-profit wages). I would LOVE help with my registry list! I've been reading the archives and got some great ideas from someone...