Originally Posted by ABmom
- walk up the down stairway?
- walk up the slide (if it is safe for them to do so)?
- walk barefoot in the grass in the backyard?
- pick the flowers in your backyard? etc?
Originally Posted by averlee
Our dental hygenist told us, really one decent brushing a day is enough for kids under 5, for kids under 2, just letting them chew/suck the brush is adequate.
This is right.
I try not to judge. I think that just becuase they have other parenting choices, doesn't mean that they are doing it wrong. Or that their parenting is horrible.
I make mistakes too, and sometimes I think that I'm not doing a good job...
Originally Posted by BaBaBa
Please send some sunshine my way. It's been a miserable, cold, rainy summer. I just peeped at the forecast for next week and no sun or warmth ahead. It's really...
Ok I haven't posted on this tribe in a while, as a matter of fact. I think I posted my introduction and that's all lol
1. When and where did you meet your SO? How long have you been together? If you don't have a SO, do you have any...
There's this saying Latino saying, it may be a little bit insulting. But I've notice that to some extent it's true. Unleast with my parents and their relationship with my brother's daughters. Which is none, considering that they live 5...