or Connect

Posts by colorclash

Yay!!!! I bet you are relieved!!!!
I'm so sorry. I had a miscarriage at about the same place in my first pregnancy. It kicked my butt and took me awhile to get over it. Give yourself time and take care of yourself. Also, the Pregnancy and Birth Loss section of the forums are full of AMAZING women who have experienced loss and can offer tons of support. I wouldn't have made it through my m/c with out them. Again, I'm so sorry.
Yay! I have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the matching outfits going on! They are so cute! DH might never go for that...I might have to force him. : ) Here's a pic of me! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=813979580 Speaking of facebook, does anyone want to be facebook friends?
I just got my second BFP this morning!!!! I got another one on Friday morning, but it looked funny so I couldn't trust it. I had a miscarriage last July, so I'm excited, but still guarding my emotions. The first thing I felt after happiness was "Oh no, you are now open to having your heart broken again". But I'm taking the stand of enjoying things as the come and trying not to worry about what may happen in the future. I really am happy to be here! I'm a little...
Colorclash 9/22
EDD: 9/27 (confirmed by ultrasound!!!!!!!!) Name: Melissa Age: I'll be 31 next month Location: Long Beach, CA How long it took to you to get your BFP: We weren't going to try until January, but...oops. : ) What number child is this for you: 1st, (2nd pg) Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH Ron, 2 step-kids (boy-17, girl 7) 3 furbabies, 1 greyhound called Cappy, 1 crabby kitty called Gigi, 1 bunny called Gabbers. Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Had a...
I *may* be joining this ddc too. I'm too scared to test at the moment, but AF is two days late, and I feel slightly crampy and I keep going to the bathroom to check for AF but nothing is happening. I've also been TIRED for the past three days, and have random waves of nausea, but no vomiting. Its all too much like deja-vu for me right now. I'm on CD33 on a Sunday, which is the day that I tested last time and got a BFP. Sadly, that pregnancy ended with a m/c at 8...
Hi everyone! I joined mdc a couple months back looking for support while I was going through a miscarriage. Its been a hard time in my life, but I've been feeling better lately. One of the things that has brought me the most closure was getting a memorial tattoo for my lost little lima bean. I've always LOVED tattoos, but never got one because I feel that a tattoo should have some significance, and no event in my life has compared to the loss I felt as a result of the...