or Connect

Posts by GoestoShow

I am never going to cease rolling my eyes at you and people like you.   It's not an issue of privacy to share information that is HELPFUL to the school system to HELP your children. The teachers don't collect it because they have other stuff to do. So there are professionals who collect it and collate it properly and distribute it to the appropriate channels. At some point, your kid's teacher will review it --- in part. Not all that information gets passed off to the...
  I have a child in the MA public preschool system.   Those questions are mostly designed for learning demographics of the area.   The employment and other adult questions helps the state decide how many free lunches the school district is entitled to, which helps the school district determine school lunch eligibility.   The questions about siblings and how the siblings interact are to help determine when the next child in the family will be entering...
In MA, in-home licensed daycare providers are allowed 13 paid holidays and up to two weeks paid vacation.   This is embedded in state code or what have you.   It would never have occurred to me that I wouldn't pay for daycare's vacation.  
It's not a bill designed to increase access.   It's a bill designed to legitimize the CPM profession within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.   It's designed to give CPMs prescriptive abilities so they can do things like hang an IV for GBS+ patients at home, so they can order ultrasounds without jumping through hoops, and to have a well-defined set of standards they have to practice by --- just as CNMs and massage therapists and psychologists and dentists and...
  That fathers have no place in the lives of children.   That's the only possible conclusion I can reach from statements like that.
He's Piri Weepu, a really famous New Zealander football player.   He was really clear about how he felt about this ad.   http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10826271  
Near as I remember that part was edited out completely and he didn't appear in the ad in the end.   This picture was never in the released ad.  
In this picture this particular dad is feeding his daughter formula.   Because she is severely allergic to dairy.   She can't drink breastmilk. If she can't drink breastmilk, but formula is evil, then what was this baby supposed to eat?   Why is bottlefeeding a baby ALLERGIC TO DAIRY inconsistent with the message that breastfeeding is the best option overall? It isn't.   This story is also old enough that I'm sure this baby has moved on to sippy...
What does your timesheet look like?   On my timesheet, I just put the number of hours I worked, and that's it. I don't have to input any breaks or even when I showed up or leave. So if I work 7 hours between 7 and 3 or 7 hours between 11 and 7, it doesn't matter.   If your timesheet is more detailed and requires you to note breaks, the best person to speak with is the agency to whom you submit your timesheets about the best practices for something like this.