or Connect

Posts by pattimomma

chuord - A close friend of mine had negative urine and blood tests but was pregnant. She convinced a doc friend of hers to do an ultrasound and they clearly saw the baby. That baby is 16 years old now so it is possible!  
Good Day Ladies   I have been following along, but have been in a quiet contemplative place regarding TTC so I apologize for not commenting more.   With the acknowledgement that this thread is a place set aside from TTC obsessing, I am wondering how to find all of your charts on FF (for those who are on there and like to share). I can be found (and added as a friend) here - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/GeoMomma   scjp1109 - I am glad you are...
BD - Baby Dance
I have been wondering about this too. I looked at her profile and it's been almost two weeks since she was last online. I hope everything is ok!
chuord - Sorry about the BFN but I am glad that you are taking it in stride!   oxford - chuord is right on about the OPKs. I take mine in the afternoon. I hate the line comparison so I use digital OPK.   chuord and oxford - I have had a termination too. Once because I was with the wrong man - we had a six month old together and he wasn't really helping take care of the baby when I turned up pregnant again. And a second termination for birth defects. I was...
mamacatsbaby - Thanks for the music! Now I want everyone to post songs so I can add more variety to what I've been listening to lately and yes the humidity in TX sucks! The mosquitoes there are as big as Texas!   scjp1109 - When I had my ectopic, I didn't even know I was pregnant. My AF wasn't due for another six days but I started having pain on my right side and brown bleeding, no cramping. The pain was so bad that I started vomiting and passing out (this was way...
chuord - What kind of design do you do? I was imagining architecture or engineering and then realized that there are all types of design! scjp1109 - I would just monitor the pain and if it gets to the point of vomiting or passing out then go to the ER. I had an ectopic that was a lot of sharp pain on my right side. If your shoulder starts to hurt too that could be a sign of internal bleeding.   prescottchels - I saw that you mentioned possibly looking into adoption and I...
chuord - I sentimental keepsakes! When my grandmother passed she specifically left to me a 'cow creamer'. It was a cow that she put milk in and then let me poor it on my cereal when I spent the night with her as a child. I didn't care about anything else. I was so thrilled to get the cow!   oxford - I hope you get to work part time that commute, even on the train, sounds brutal! I have heard of O spotting but don't have any experience with it myself....
  It's really common for parents to go through a grieving stage, which includes denial, when they realize that something might be different (not wrong, but different) than they had expected with their child. Even parents who sense something is different and seek help often are overwhelmed once they get a diagnoses and if the diagnoses is not what they expected that can be an additional stress. Just Google 'grief and the special needs child'. I think it is really helpful...
I agree with Tabitha   I have been able to get positives at 9DPO before but I have a fairly short LP, not sure if that has anything to do with it but maybe. peeonastick.com says that most women can get an accurate result at 12DPO. My LP is 11-12 days.