or Connect

Posts by msrog

All the other 4 we kept as a birthday surprise...  Even the twins with all the dozens of US...  But hubby wants to peek this time.  We're pretty much all rooting for a second girl.  =O)
Hello.  I'm Savannah.  I'm due with #5 on June 1.  My other kids are: son 12, boy/girl twins 6, son 2.
Congratulations.  What a nice, big family.  We are pregnant with #5, due June 1.  =O)
Any advice for ditching the pull-ups on my 4 yr old twins? I can't believe they're still in them... This EC info is making me want to have them just sleep naked and see what happens, but I'm afraid, very afraid...
Hi, all. I am reading Laurie Boucke's Infant Potty Training and started in a low-key way over the weekend with my 4 1/2 month old son. I'm astonished at how well it's going. This is so cool! I kindof feel badly for ignoring the other 3 kids' needs... And I'm loving the dry, clean baby bottom, as well as the increased bonding and tuned-in feeling. He is intact, and tends to spray high and to the left, so I haven't yet been able to get the spray to stay where I...
No, I haven't had any bleeding issues before or currently. And it is possible I've been slipped pitocin, but I had people present at the birth who would have probably stopped them and asked what was that and why was it needed for me. Certainly I would have noticed a needle in the butt or thigh! After all that natural delivery bravery, I am a big wimp about needles (like in repairing the tear) and have more struggles staying calm for that, LOL. I think Doc mentioned I...
Hi, gals, I have a new doctor who works alone in his practice... He has been good and has agreed to most of the things I had on my initial draft of the birth plan. But he insists I be given pitocin after the baby is born to keep my uterus from hemorrhaging, etc. ?? I've never had this done; this will be my third delivery/ fourth child (last was twins). Is this truly a concern, or is he just trying to speed up my third stage so he can move on to other patients? ...
You can probably find the links on a search of the diaper-making forum in the crafts section. At least that was there last year...
I'm not sure if I've updated my membership, but yes, I joined it. I love their articles and ideas and had wanted to be a circle leader when I was gung-ho about CDs more. Now I'm just comfortable, and I guess rather busy with twin 2 1/2 year olds and my 8-yo homeschooler. =O) I definitely recommend the RDA.
Wow, I'm out of the loop! I had no idea you couldn't buy or sell used dipes on eBay anymore. What a rip. I did get pretty much all of my diapers from the Trading Post here, though. LOVE my dipes. We've used them for 2 1/2 years now on twins. A super, money-saving bargain! My suggestion is to try Craigslist, too.