or Connect

Posts by simplify4balance

I love my boy. He is a joy. They are such a different energy than girls!
I am in NY and smoked with my first pregnancy... because I was addicted and for no other reason. I was concerned about it and talked to my OB. She kinda laughed it off and told me to just stop. Then after the birth they tested meand I was pos. for pot.They urine tested DD and SHE WAS NEGITIVE for pot!I am thinking this means it did not cross the placenta?? CPS was called in. They checked us out,visited our home and then closed the case. The case worked was pretty...
I was pretty casual about weight gain during my first pregnancy. I enjoyed my body as it changed, and never weighed myself until the end. I gained 68 lbs. on top of already being overweight. Well over a year post partum I was still wearing size 16 and very uncomfortable with my body- as it was uncomfortable to be that big on my frame. Getting dressed to go anywhere was no fun, and I hated buying clothes in that size. I did not have any habits of exercise then, and...
Me too mamma. I have been cranky with the kids, and that just makes them misbehave and act feisty to me even more. I took an evening away today, so hope that will help with the mood. I;m sleep deprived and hormonal....bleck.
I wear my bo in the ergo. He is 18 mo. but a bug 25 + lb. chunka luv. I am starting to feel weird about having the buckle on the front pressing right into where the baby is growing, so I find it better to wear him on the front and buckle on the back. I hope it will help keep me strong!
Glad to hear that others are gaining a few lbs by now! I just got to my lowest weight ever and have been feeling so very proud of my increasing fitness level! I thought I could keep my figure tight for a while... and then maybe get that lovely bump that you see the skinny girls sporting! I have been working out a ton, really good 60 mins. of cardio burning over 800 cals and 2 or 3 X a week with pilates or a really tough toning class at the gym. I am also still nursing...
13 weeks with #3! It seemed so early! Oh I can't wait. I think it is The Absolute Best Feeling in the world!!!
I find myself less and less wanting to tell as I have more and more! This is #4... and I want to keep mum! I tell half strangers, like my hairdresser and the YMCA people, but not anyone in our family. I just feel like they will be judgemental about it and don't even want to deal. Also, I am having a tiny tiff with my dad and feel like keeping it quiet from him to be snarky (crappy, ya, I know) My mom takes very little interest in the ones we have, so I don't want to tell...
I don't know if I will ever FEEL done.... That was what I was hoping to hear... that you get a FEELING when you are done... or not. This is #4 for us, and I still don't feel done. We said 3, and then we said 4, and we are saying to eachother that this is the last... but I think we both want another! I am wondering if there will never be a day when I can say, OK that's it, I'm good... or if I will always crave more and just have to listen to my brain telling me to stop....
Quote: Originally Posted by heathenmom If this baby is ANYTHING at all like #2, I don't know what I'll do. Seriously, all jokes aside, I'm worried. That was a LONG way to say, yeah, this is definitely the last. My DD #2 was a bit of.... no, a complete nightmare. She tested the limits of my sanity. Seriosly- I thought I was going to ACTUALLY GO NUTS because she pushed so hard. I was afraid to do it bc I didn't want to risk adding another kid...