or Connect

Posts by cparkly

That is such a beautiful photo.
Ooooo! I love bacon. Bacon dreams brought me out of years of vegan/vegetarianism.   Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Jalapeno Bites makes 24     8 ounces cream cheese, softened 2 teaspoons onion powder 2 teaspoons garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon black pepper Pinch of Salt 12 Jalapenos, halved & seeded 24 – six inch pieces of bacon, uncooked Preheat oven to 350F. Combine cream cheese and spices in small bowl.  Spoon mixture into each...
I am so very sorry for you loss. 
Thank you so. I really needed to read this today.
From left to right twin extra long (dc1), queen (dp, me) arms reach cosleeper (dc2).
I would like to share my/our milk with a baby in need but I am not interested in donating to a bank, really. How did you all find the families that were in need?
I have a very similar situation: car one day a week, 3 year old, and now an infant. It can be tough. We do have a yard, though. That makes it easier for me.   DS1 helps me with the work around the home. He seems to be more interested in doing that than in playing, most of the time. He has his own little set of gardening tools, indoor tools, and cleaning supplies, and workspaces. He does much better with a more structured parent-led schedule/rhythm and no...
I have. I do.   I am teaching DS1 to how dial 9-1-1 and what to say. He also knows how to call his father and his nanny. We practice safety related things, daily.   It is a fear that seems to come in waves; after DS1 was born, then it resurfaced close to DS2's birth. 
I am finally taking a minute to join y'all. All is quiet here, so I am going to have a nap, too. I just wanted to say hello and send .
I'm a little late, but if we are talking popcorn toppings:   orange zest and grated bittersweet chocolate lime juice and chili powder brewer's yeast anf bragg's aminos maple syrup "caramel" honey and chopped almonds molasses or brown sugar and cinnamon   umm, yeah.. I love popcorn