or Connect

Posts by cparkly

What a beautiful babe! You and Aiden , both.    I will be thinking of your little fmaily tomorrow and hope that all goes well. He is a strong little man with a strong mama so I know that it will be successful. I can't for you to be able to be home together, snuggling.
Yay! 
I am logged onto my computer for the first time in a long while and thought I would post a long overdue update. Where to start?   Tuesday, 8/9, DS1 Marshall, and I went to the midwives because I suspected that I was slowly leaking amniotic fluid since the previous morning. I really should have packed a bag and brought DH Adam, since they had me head directly to the birthing center. We called Adam and waited for him to come. He brought an old friend (temporarily here...
I am at the birthing center trying to rest. Contractions are 2-3 mins apart. Some are intense but most are not. I am having a baby, ladies. I need lots of good vibes as this is all rather unexpected! I am doing well and the baby is, too. I will post more later.
Off to the midwives unexpectedly this morning. Think that I may be slowly leaking amniotic fluid, but I really cannot tell for sure. Thin, watery, sometimes streaked pink or red. Enough to go through 6 pair of underwear in 24-hours. Not like the usual CM. I am not too concerned but the midwife wants to check me out. 
Here is a helpful explanation of the three: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/37271/lcd-led-plasma-the-how-to-geek-guide-to-hdtv-technology/
Wow, I am not sure what to say. I cannot imagine having so much drama! It is beyond my scope of imagination that a receptionist (?) would tell a patient that they needed to shup up. I am glad that you DH is being supportive and is going to your appointments with you.    Is the OB that is away so often planning a VBAC with you?  Will his back-up OB honor that birth plan? Will the back-up be available for you to meet ahead of time? Do you think that hiring a...
Yesterday: Walked for 45 minutes on the treadmill. It was just so humid outside. Did a little garden (squatting) work. Swam in the afternoon. Moved furniture with DH in the evening.   Today: Did some dancing/ excercise ball work with DS for 30 mins. Will walk this afternoon. Hopefully, I will also swim (weather permitting).
We would love to give them a try! DS used them and an amber necklace for teething pain.
What a great experience and a gorgeous babe!