or Connect

Posts by China white

Quote: Originally Posted by Monkeyfeet I wish I could co-sleep with Brad and Angelina!! Ummmmmmm.........begs asking the question "Who's your Daddy?" China hangs head in shame.....some things never change ~ sigh
Quote: Originally Posted by mamajama She did. CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I was too shy to do that here because you probably don't even really know who the hell I am.) Actually, I *do* ~ you're nym's friend & I see your name on her mirror every time I 'm at her house......
Quote: Originally Posted by nym Too bad she is a Brad Pitt obsessed freak! Whomever could you be referring too, love.........???!?
Quote: Originally Posted by nym Too bad she is a Brad Pitt obsessed freak! Hmmmmm..................
Hey Ard ~ how you doin'....?
Quote: Originally Posted by mamajama Nym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to start an "I love nym" thread, because she's obviously intruding on my space.......:
Quote: Originally Posted by charmarty you should see what happends when I get REALLY REALLY excited it is not just an exclaimation mark in my pocket Char!!!!! OMG! I've missed you, girlie!! Hope all's well.......& if you want to show me what's in your pocket, I'm game.....
Quote: Originally Posted by JesiLynne plus you are on the MDC trivia thread Good Lord, I can only imagine what this might entail.....:LOL Must go see..... It's great to see you all again! Thanks for the well-wishes & hope all's well with the majority of you guys. Keeping fairly busy these days with the three kiddos, home-schooling the eldest, etc. Spend a decent amount of time hanging with nym in the afternoons, ( having a good time is a...
[QUOTE=artgoddess]Wow, hi! I haven't seen you in a long time. How's Brad?[/ QUOTE] I've gone just about a year without internet, but I check in from friends houses or the library. DH & I are slowlyworking things out, which is where I was at when I went MIA from MDC. Still a considerable amount of work to be done in that department, but I think our relationship is definately worth salvaging. It's amazing the difference a year can make in one's life, you know?...
It's good to see some familiar faces around here! I was just catching up on some of the other forums & after a minute, I realized how many mamas I didn't "recognize". Anyways, just a 'Hi' from me ~ I think about you mamas often.. ...(some of you guys a little too much).......