or Connect

Posts by SamI'mNot

Actually, I do! TPBM desperately wants their LO to go to sleep so she can have some quiet time.
CONGRATULATIONS!! : This is my 6th year and I feel like I have eons to go!! You're an inspiration and proof that the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT just my imagination! Thank you so much for sharing the joy with us!
the Arizona Museum for Youth is a great place for little ones. Relatively inexpensive ($5.50/person) to get in, and the LOs can run and play and draw to their heart's content. There's even a pretend farm (with fruits and veggies "growing" on trees and in the ground), kitchen, living room (with books), and bedroom for them to play in. We just went for the first time last weekend and my DD loved it, and she's 4 1/2.
LOVE the new look! The change is very refreshing.
Quote: Originally Posted by purplegirl Hi. Welcome back. I remember you from way back--good to see you posting again.: Thanks so much for the welcome! Prayers and support from my heart for you.
Hmm... well, she gets anywhere from 7-9 hours of sleep/night. Plus she naps for at least 30 minutes/day. Is there such a thing as "over-rested"? Could that be an issue?
My DD has recently started having night terrors just about every night. She starts screaming and hollering at the top of her lungs, kicking and flailing at the air. But it's not just once a night. It's anywhere from 2x to 4x/night. I hear they're typical, her Pediatrician says it's normal for kids her age. He told me not to try to wake her and to let her stop on her own. It's SO hard to do that, but when I try to wake her up, she hits me. If I pick her up, she...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sustainer Spaceballs "Back home everyone said I didn't have any talent. They might be saying the same thing over here but it sounds better in French." An American In Paris.
Hey y'all! I've been lurking around here on and off for a while and I thought it was finally time I made my appearance. I'm not from D.C., and I didn't go to Howard, but I am a student. I've gone to several different schools, and I've gained admittance to and then declined several more. I've discovered that if they give you the run-around when you're not even a student, it usually doesn't improve much once you get admitted. I agree with Brown Lioness. It...