or Connect

Posts by madeitX2

Anyone else with a current preemie around 31 weaker that would like to start a chat thread? It seems these beings are so different. I love him so much! Have a few questions but would love to meet others on this journey. I am an all natural mama to 4 beauties. Welcome all!
Hi Everyone I had my first preemie this year. Last pregnancy too. Baby #4. I have a good amount of Breastmilk stored in my freezer. I know I can donate it to a milk bank but they pasturize it! Anyone in need of some good preemie breast milk that you can flash pasteurize yourself. ;0) Angela
Angela first hugs to you! I have to vote go be with yournbaby the separation for you and her is not healthy. Your older child will be fine. I was just in NICU for 5 wks 24/7 and my 3 kids were cared for by my mom and hubby after work. It was very hard on us all but we all agreed our new addition would be better offf keeping the bond and connection which will help aid in a Bette recovery. Is there anyone you could stay with and take him too? He could help you. Do his school...
I agree Ratchet "ball in your court mama" I skipped all the supplements that boosted my BM due to the Ingred the hospital even paid for me the human fortified but it has that herbicide in it! My 31wker gained great weight and I pumped out my hind to help. They were all amazed he gained w/o the extra cal!!!! I really believe in the power of the body and breast milk changing for the needs of the baby. I also ate much broths, homemade soups, salads, took vitamins. He is on...
Oh Georgia hugs!,, it is to much to type now as I just went thru this for 5 wks and signed off on all vac even Vit K for my 31 wker. You are present loving him and breast milk for preemies is very powerful don't add the anything to your milk if you can and your baby will be strong. I am not vac'ing my boy at all! There are many other ways for health as u know. We sound so much alike and this was my first hospital experience as well and stayed strong even with CPS called...
Ok I am so sorry and wish I could talk to you. I just went thru all this and I didn't ask to hold my baby after a week of trying to convience them! Finally after nine days I was approved to do as much as I wanted. It was so hard dealing with so many personalities during our 5 wk stay. 31 weaker! Just be bold take her out an listen to your soul. Two great reads are the kangaroo care books or www.kangaroocareusa dot org Hugs!
Ok I am so sorry and wish I could talk to you. I just went thru all this and I didn't ask to hold my baby after a week of trying to convience them! Finally after nine days I was approved to do as much as I wanted. It was so hard dealing with so many personalities during our 5 wk stay. 31 weaker! Just be bold take her out an listen to your soul. Two great reads are the kangaroo care books or www.kangaroocareusa dot org Hugs!