or Connect

Posts by anon_abroad

I dated a guy for 1,5-2 months, right up till Christmas. He was very different from any man I have ever been with, a bit older than me, he's English-speaking, he doesn't have a full head of hair, he's divorced with children... it was all very new to me. I really enjoyed the intimate part of our relationship, like REALLY enjoyed that aspect, but outside of the bedroom he was very co-dependent and other things that I found unattractive. So I tried to take it slow, kept it...
I'm quite sure they don't revoke licenses here, otherwise I would have been advised to do go ahead in that sense. Goodmom2008 is right, but I can't report him without having the money to pursue the case. Here, if I file a report I also have to follow-through with the whole case proceedings. I already went that route, but was called to say I don't qualify for pro-bono, so I had to call it all off. A friend told me to go to social services, and ask them to call him and put...
I'm still seething with anger... I can't make ends meet without a minor amount of child support from ex. He is so arrogant when I address the issue, he literally just shrugs his shoulders and says he doesn't have any money. He must know that I don't have the money to take him to court, and I don't qualify for pro-bono, so he's just riding on it. So, what can I do OUTSIDE of the courts to get some money from him? I'm literally asking for 100 Euro per child per month at...
I moved from the country into a small apartment and our 2 female/spayed cats live in here with us. Any tricks on neutralising the odour from their litter box as much as possible? They poop like 5 times a day EACH and I can't be picking poop out tens times a day, I try to keep it down to just morning and evening, but it stinks! :-(  Do all cat owners pick the poop out 5-10 times a day? Do you just have to live with the smell? It's annoying:-(
Something seems wrong in this picture because while you're taking time to learn from your past relationship, he's in denial, it would seem.
Since he is self-employed he doesn't have a paycheck, and therefore there is nothing to garnish from. So my lawyers asked his bank to take the sum out of his account directly (I'm just saying, it is a small, sum just three digits), but the sum was not available in the account. That's as far as it can be taken through civil law. The next step would be a penal case, but it doesn't getme CS, it's just a punishment for shirking parental duties. I have no idea what his money...
I got news back from lawyers - I will not be getting any CS. XH is self-employed and here that means there is no paycheck to take 'enforced' payments from, and XH refused to pay voluntarily.
Good advice mamas! I'll see if he stays consistent with the girls, that's all that matters. So far the girls enjoy their time with their dad again, they all stay at the grandparent's so that they don't see the GF (which is the part I don't get, but anyway, I doesn't matter and it has nothing to do with me). I have a feeling this may continue until the baby is born...and then? So I'll just continue pursuing time for the kids with their dad, try and get some CS, and over...
Well, I ended up suing ex for what are now 8 months of no child support, BUT irony of the situation, I filed in early August and he still hasn't received the papers, that's how slow the system is... PLUS, in doing so my lawyer's realised that a mistake had been made at the time of the separation hearing, and the CS is much lower than what was agreed, it was kept at the 'unofficial' amount that we had established over the months prior to the legal separation. Anyhow,...
So I sent him a lawyer's letter last week asking him to: start visitation with the kids again (which he DID over the weekend), and to pay half of the over-standing amount by the 10th (which happened to be a Saturday). Next Monday, if no payment is made, I will go back to the lawyer to proceed with a 'forced' payment of the ENTIRE sum (I didn't give warning of this in the letter). Unfortunately it can't be garnished from his wages because he is self-employed, and...