or Connect

Posts by lerlerler

Around here, there is no school bus service and so many folks walk to school over a mile (parking is tough so walking is often easier). And so strollers are occassionally used for the Kindergarden aged children as that can be a long walk.... But I will admit that by the second month of K? The kids walk or bike (although I suspect that several "hitch" in a double stroller with a younger sibling at least part of the way). The only stroller judging I have? I...
I THOUGHT about padding my date with my second. I used a MW BUT she was a hospital affiliated MW. I told the truth BUT I told her my LMP but I advised her that I had O'd REALLY late. The entire pregnancy we joked about it, she told me that procedurally she had to date the preg based on LMP but she believed me. "It's your 12 week check-up.. yea yea really 10.5 weeks...." and at (her dated) 40 weeks she told me she was obligated to schedule a stress test for the...
I think you have gotten some great advice, and perhaps I am inappropriate mentioning this in THIS forum... BUT... homeschooling may be just what you want. OTOH, if it's NOT what you want for him? You may have to battle the school district. I have a nephew with Aspergers and his Mom ultimately had to hire a lawyer to get the school district to accomodate him in a fitting manner. Schools find it easy to "ignore" our wonderful children with Aspergers because they have...
I agree with the above posters.. People being idiots doesn't cause drama... YOUR reaction can though. Just don't let them bait you.... If you CAN'T stand it anymore? DH should either step up or "let you" (blech) firmly say "thanks for the opinion, we are happy with our decision pass the bean dip"
36G here (was an I when kids were newborns) I actually have had very few bra problems... but my solution is controversial. After 3 weeks? I switch to my regular underwire (industrial strength) bras (Wacoals. LOVE THEM!). I just pop the underwire OVER the boob to nurse (don't wear v neck tees or they stick out) After over 5 years of nursing? I've never had duct issues or mastitis.... Do I recommend this? I don't want to be responsible for someone else's...
"the other day, i met a bear, a great big bear, away up there..." SING SING SING Even I need a song to spur me along on a tiring hike
Hi (i'm lurking from "New Posts") I had Infertility issues and Kaiser and live in SoCal (ended up not needing IVF but started down the road) and while they DON'T cover IVF, this is what they described. All the tests were covered, some of the drugs were covered and they helped you find the $$$ drugs cheaper (and legally) on-line, the monitoring was covered, and the actual IVF was done by the SAME doctor BUT at a different clinic not affiliated with Kaiser. In this...
OK, call me a doubting Thomas but I find it really hard to believe she gets to 12 feet. If the swing were already 6 feet off the ground? The laws of physics wouldn't let her get twice that height... If the swing were higher, he couldn't push her without a ladder. So, I need more data. lisa (mechanical engineer)
long beach here Wanna see a 3.5 year old nurse WHILE trying to do gymnastics? I'll invite you over!
yesterday was my birthday and she called me to wish me a happy birthday and we didn't talk about it.. but it looks like heer anger at me is over. (I think she was "mad" because then she could then use the "of course I was just kidding" crap that she works a LOT "how DARE you think I was serious. I LOVE your daughter") We live on different coasts... next time I'm back east we'll go out for coffee and I'll make sure she knows that I love her, I wish her daughter all my...