or Connect

Posts by patience7

I hope someone comes along with a recommendation!  I too, am moving back to Cleveland (leaving Portland, OR) and am hoping to find a similar pedi.  We are trying for #3, but also have 2 other little ones that I will need to find a great ped for.   Thanks for anyone's suggestions! 
Thanks water mama!  I agree with the staying positive thing.  I am usually pretty good at it, I just really struggle with it the last week. When I find myself having obsessive thoughts, I try to remember that my body knows what to do and I need to be patient.  I am way better today, just to let things unfold as they will and am in a much better frame of mind.    Thank you for your kind words and support!
Hi,  I just need to vent a little.  We have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now and I do really well until about now in the month.  I am almost on day 21 and a few days ago I had these pinchy painful shootings in my lower abdomen, I was a little nauseated for no reason, this afternoon I was so tired in a store I could barely keep my eyes open...... blah, blah, blah! The thing is, I think this happened to me last month (except maybe the pinchy pains,,,,, see? I...
Can't wait to see what happens.  For some reason, vitex hasn't done much for me, but I think my issue might be fibroids. Will be interested to hear.. :)
This is totally what my sister would say..... she is a work in the home mom.  But my other sister is her "nanny", cleans her house, does her dishes and her laundry.  She doesn't see how much assistance she gets during the day and now, her son is in school for part of the day so my other sister is there less, but she has more consistent time to work without the distraction of her son.  I think we all work hard.  We may work in different ways or at different times but I...
Another vote for normal.  My son who is a little over 2.5 years has been potty trained for a while now (with the occasional accident) never wants to go and always tells me he doesn't have to.  He will even be doing the potty dance and I will ask him if he has to go, he says no, and I say "well, you are doing the potty dance, are you sure?" and his response is always that he is doing some other type of dance.  Like a toy dance, or a pancake dance.  Also, I think that it is...
Hi,   My son is a biter too. He is 2.5 and has done it from when he was little during various developmental stages.  We have tried all sorts of different approaches to try and get him to stop and for him, it has been very hard.  He bites when he is so frustrated or angry that he doesn't know what else to do.  What is working the best now, is, like what others have said, to stop it before it gets to that point (which is sometimes hard to catch), redirecting for emotions...
Hi!   I just signed up for the free 2 month trial of the conceive easy supplement and am wondering if anyone has used it or heard of it.  I am wondering because there is all this negative stuff about it on the internet, such as it is a scam and such.  I looked up all the herbs on the 2 bottles that I have and they seem right in line with what they should be using, a few of them I hadn't thought to use.  So I am kind of excited for a different formulation from...
Totally agree!  My husband gets upset about the "plannedness" of it all and gets really grumpy.  It also usually happens on "the day" that I think would be the best day, then we get into a big fight (we have been at this a while) and it doesn't happen.  We are both tired of it, and often just plain tired!! Good luck to you!  I think there should be a support group for the guys!
Thank you so much for the welcome!  Even here in Portland, people hibernate during the winters..... all the rain and gloom. I am starting to feel a tiny bit excited about it all.  Until now, I have not really allowed myself to feel anything other than apprehension about all of it, because it is such a big move for my family and we have been talking about it for so long!  Hopefully things will continue to move along smoothly!  Funny thing is, this weekend I just met...