or Connect

Posts by patience7

Hi all! I have a 6 year old daughter who will be starting 1st grade in the fall.  We live in Portland, Oregon now, but plan on moving to somewhere around Cleveland in the early summer. My family is all there and we have been planning this move so slowly over several years.  I/we haven't settled on an area to live in yet, my family is all on the west side but I am thinking that the east side will have more of what we are looking for as far as school options, and...
I am taking soy isoflavins on CD 3-6 or 2-5.  Last time I think that is what helped to push me over the edge and get pregnant with my son, so I have fingers crossed for this month.  We will see though..... not feeling too confident, it took us over a year last time with a miscarriage in the mix and I realized this cycle that I am upset that this seems so HARD! Whatever was I worrying about when I was younger?!  Good luck to everyone!
Hi Everyone! I have been a lurker for a long time, but TTC my third and feel like I am in for a long road (again) and need some support.  I love the varied response that people give and the great information I get from many of the topics.  Can't wait to be here more often. I currently live in Portland, Oregon with 2 amazing children, 2 great dogs and am lucky to be with my soul mate.
I had one! My first pregnancy, my daughter was breech and would not turn FOR ANYTHING! And I did it all. Moxa, acupuncture, positioning, headstands in the pool (with my husband shaking me by my feet.... ) You name it, we did it. I finally went to this amazing midwife who my OB sent me to, and she turned her externally. My abdominal muscles were so tight when I went in there and she pressed on my abdomen, I thought "wow, this is going to hurt so bad", but she gave...
Hi! I have been trying to conceive for a while now and this was my second cycle on vitex. I am not really sure if it has done anything for me and am wanting to try adding in the soy isoflavone thing. I plan on taking it for cycle days 2-6 or 3-7 (can't really determine which is better) but I would like to also continue to take the vitex. I know that you cannot/should not take vitex and clomid together due to their counteractive effects, but can I start it after I am...
Hi Everyone! I had a chemical pregnancy 2 months ago and have since discovered that my progesterone is low. So, my midwife prescribed vaginal progesterone suppositories. They are not the progesterone in the little bullet/gel suspension but are actually the powder progesterone in a capsule. Doing it this way allows for a lower dose (and not so messy as the gel suppositories). BUT, I am having some issues with them dissolving all the way. Like this morning, half of...
Thanks everyone, I got in today and am doing an HCG level just to see. If it is high enough, we will do the second one in 48 hours. I had no bleeding, spotting, nothing with my first so this is really nerve racking. Thanks again!
Thanks for the reply, I did call. They aren't in on Tuesdays, and as I am not set up with them as an existing patient (I just know who I plan on using) I don't feel like I should call the emergency/I'm having my baby number. I tried another office that has a good reputation and am hoping that they will call back.
Hi! I am new here. I have a 2 1/2 y. old and have been trying to conceive #2 for about 7 months now. I took an early pregnancy test and got a finally got a positive this month. So, I am about 3 weeks along right now (haven't even called my midwife yet) but I started some bleeding today. It is not that heavy at this point, actually really light. But I think that this is too late for implantation bleeding. Does anyone have some info or advice for me? I am just...
Maybe I will try doing them both for the remainder of this month, then start with just vaginal temps next cycle. I did both again this morning and there is about a .2 difference between them. Thanks for the replies and ideas!!