or Connect

Posts by AbigailGrace

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I have been fighting yeast for years. i finally found a Dr. I trust that has a website online. I have read everything he has written and have been following his program. I wish I could answer each of you questions individually but there are so many "buts" and "ands" that he explains it best. Hope it helps... http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/
Y'all are great! Thanks so much for the thought out answers! I saw a link to someone's water birth yesterday and it just looked so peaceful. Thus, the questions. Although my last UC was my best birth by far, I feel this is my last baby and have been wandering about the "experience" of water birth. With my last one, labor was fast and pretty easy but not "sexy"... haha! I labored sitting on the toilet because it was easy and then got down on all fours to deliver...
Have you had a birth with and without water and prefer the water? Would you do it if all you had was your regular sized bathtub? I've had 6 babies... this one's due in 2 weeks... and I can't decide if I want to try it or not... Any thoughts??
Thanks so much for all your replies. I have thought along the same lines... 36 weeks being "term". I will be 36 weeks on Monday so I feel comfortable with it in general. But with having so many braxton hix these days, I have REALLY had to stop thinking head knowledge and start thinking heart knowledge. My last few babies have been over 8 1/2 lbs. anyway so I would think at 36 weeks, he will be a nice size. I cannot imagine having to care for a preemie, though... I...
Yep... that's my question... I was 12 days late with my last one and 3 days late with the one before but just curious if you have thought about your baby coming early...
Thanks Rachelle. It was just at the WIC office. And they just did a finger prick but it was "off the record" because I asked them to do it. They said they would but there wouldn't be any paperwork to put in my file. I am always low on iron, especially when I'm pregnant. I can tell because of my symptoms. Mainly because my right thumbnail splits down the middle and my nails get cloudy and paper thin. It's how I've always been able to tell. I used to be able to keep...
I had my iron tested and all they said was that it was a 37, which is average. I know about hemagloben testing but this wasn't it. And I can't find anything on the web explaining it. (I've tried for 2 hours) And I know my iron is still low so I am wanting more information. Anything would help. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by firewoman I agree with the PP. I have a Storchenwiege wrap and have nursed in it while out for a walk quite easily. If you have a wrap and don't want to spend any more money, give it a try. I used this carry and found it easy to adjust. http://www.youtube.com/user/stargirl.../2/wSso3fmYbac Thanks for the video! I have always used a Maya wrap but am having issues with my back and neck due to a wreck almost a...
Just chiming in to say HI... I think I have been away since Thanksgiving or so. I'm 26 weeks this week and feeling VERY pregnant! haha! Still struggling with my iron... it's not sticking. Gotta get some Vitamin C this week, I guess, to help it absorb better. For whatever reason, this pregnancy I HATE maternity clothes! So I live at home in sweat pants! Gosh, I don't remember hating maternity clothes like this... ever! And I'm not that big either! Ugh! ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Otto You could try soaking (and squeezing out) the slices in a few changes of water to see whether the vinegar/sugar flavors can be attenuated enough for the dish at hand. I didn't think about the flavor difference. I, personally, don't use Sushi ginger when I eat Sushi so I've never tasted it. I didn't think about it being sweeter... hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm... Tanx!