or Connect

Posts by yogagirl

I'm kind of simple too and planning on getting more so with starting my training with Simplicity Parenting :)   Here's my blog:   www.whiletangerinedreams.typepad.com
I'm curious too. My dd had a blister on her nose today, sounds the same and I have no idea what may have caused this!
No one knows of course but just was wondering when I can start being more active in the world. I'm very much a hermit by nature and there's a whooping cough going around our community so I'd rather lay low. I have a five year old and a 15 mo. I'm more concerned about my baby getting it (I actually think the whole family had it when I was pregnant with him) because, well, he's little and we just had a radon test come out at high levels in our house. I'm still reeling from...
I was planning on using an old suede leather jacket I found at a garage sale. It's very thin so I think it should work.
Noticed it before! Funny...
I have a melancholic dd too. Can't pinpoint what else. Is almost five too soon to assign a temperment?
I had big plans to surprise her Christmas morning with a playstand all set up in the living room but I don't think we'll be able to afford this year. Will she be too big for it next year (she'll be five)? So instead, I'm making her a "big sister" for the Waldorf doll I made for her a couple of years ago because she's a big sister now and has been asking for one for her Clara. I had plans to do it all secretly but discovered that was pretty much impossible these days...
Wow I feel like I reside on a different planet right now. I've only seen that once when I was in Calgary and it was a sight I'll never forget. I couldn't believe it and I can't believe it's a norm somewhere! My dd's four and has yet to taste the forbidden fruit (not to be a snob but why go there?) and she has fruit juice but still diluted half with water. I guess it's where we live too. People are pretty aware. I didn't even know they served any pop other than the...
Way to go, Mama! You know, my brother's due in January and that is exactly what they're going to name their son (db's name is Micheal). What a great story! Congrats.
Awwwww, chucks, everyone's so sweet here! Bella, he was eight pounds one ounce when he was born. Not sure where he's at now but I'm sure he's chunking up some. He's a great nurser. Don't think I mentioned this in the story but he pretty much climbed up my chest after birth and found the boobs himself! And I AM getting much more sleep. This kid, dare I say, is just a dream come true. After night number three, I slowly started getting longer chunks of sleep in. Now he...