or Connect

Posts by outerspacemama

Hi All - I finally got a chance to write down her story from last Sunday. Here comes Baby M!   The Supermoon Birth Story of Baby M Born Sunday, June 23rd, 4:41pm. 7lbs 13oz. 20 inches long.   Baby M's due date was June 17th and I had been having Braxton-Hicks for weeks. The week prior to Baby M's arrival there were two nights when I thought I was actually in labor. Contractions had begun shortly after the boys were in bed. I timed them and even once texted our...
Hi Mamas -- I'm on the other side and so happy to have my little girl in my arms! The birth of little baby M was incredibly fast. Our family was floating in a lake until 1pm yesterday when I started having contractions and then she was born at 4:41pm! It was so fast that it was very intense but exhilarating since I was able to push so soon. I'm going to try to write up the birth story soon and post it here.   Love and peaceful births to all mamas still awaiting their...
Hi Sweet Huck - I'm in the same place - I want that baby so that I can stop thinking about work! I was doing ok waiting for baby until yesterday when I got a painful hemerroid (in addition to the several non-painful ones that are down there) and well, I'm just READY and it's frustrating to feel like I have so little control over the process...Getting annoyed with people texting me "feeling anything?" and "great night to have a baby". Sure - great night!! You make her...
Hooray!!!! Congrats!!!
I just wanted to say that we had the same experience DTD the past two times - it was really weird and awkward and felt like the baby has made no space for other things to come in down there!! We actually weren't even able to finish because it felt so uncomfortable for both of us. So I hear you Tenk!!! I think we'll try again later this week but I don't have very high hopes...
Things on my list are homemade meatballs & spaghetti sauce and waffles. Also i wanted to share this AMAZING recipe for mulligatawny soup. It's vegetarian and can be vegan if you just take out the honey. Lots of fiber, veggies, beans - yum! This recipe makes a lot too.     Vegetable Mulligatawny Soup   3 TBS olive oil 4 cloves garlic 1 large Spanish onion, diced 2 ribs celery, diced 4 carrots, peeled and diced 1 lb. dried lentils 2 cups (16 oz)...
Happy Mother's Day all! I got some pancakes with berries and a beautiful lily plant from my three boys. Our last Mother's day as a family of four! I hope everyone enjoys their day. Can't wait for my little girl to make her appearance. Mother's day hugs to everyone - we are so close to babies!
I can sympathize because I was just in this situation. I had a pretty bad fever - 102.5 - and took Tylenol which brought the fever way down. I went and saw the doc and they prescribed Tamiflu and went through all the risks of the flu for pregnant ladies. I was hesitant to take it because my fever had gone down and I felt better so I didn't. Then I was sick in bed for the next 4 days - fever and just couldn't do ANYTHING. I don't know still if it was the flu - I didn't...
Congrats on your third boy Mrs. Floyd! I also really wanted to know this time around for the same reasons. Luckily they were really booked throughout the next 6 weeks so we got an early anatomy scan at 17 weeks. 
I am in this boat off and on as well - usually my anxieties are in the form of irrational fears and center around my health or else the health of my kids. And I honestly feel like this always happens in winter because I felt this way last year at this time as well. To give an example, I gained 3.5 lbs last week because I was eating like a horse but all I have thought about this week is whether that means I have preeclampsia or some other health condition that will hurt...