or Connect

Posts by tzs

it is frustrating but it is much less of a risk to the baby to let it go naturally...maybe you just have to think of it that way. (i know, easier said than done, my ob is a big induction fan and he's been luring me with it now, it's hard not to succumb.)   so my deal is that dd1 was induced after my water broke and labor never started. on the one hand, it was very "successful" in that it went very fast (i think i went from 1cm to 9 in 1.5 hours...i felt the need to...
this.   my babe would sometimes climb up and down the stairs herself as well (after i had taught her to do it safely and i was confident in her abilities). not only do i not feel guilty but i know that if she could play independantly and i fostered it, it would be so good for her. id' even have to hold myself back from going to her sometimes knowing that it would interrupt her "flow."
livie and luca all the way! they are so flexible it's amazing, i think dd even walks better in them. they are having a 20% off sale right now (until the 24th) with the code may20off.  if you get on their mailing list they will send you notice of their sales and they do a couple 50% off deals a couple times/year.   i honestly don't get the see kai run thing. we had a pair and they seemed so stiff (even our target brand was more flexible) and she would trip over...
heck, i couldn't draw a hexagon!
  ugh....that sucks, mama.   let's see. as far as friends are concerned, relationships are not stressed. sometimes i feel like a loser if they want to get together and i don't but we can usually work something out. i've had friends come over here lately and have tea on the porch or whatever. or hot chocolate....we're in wisconsin too! part of what's made it easier over the years is realizing that i don;t have to be ashamed of it or hide it...it used to be my big...
i have no problem with having a glass of wine here and there during pregnancy....especially at the end when they're just hanging out. but for some reason i've been craving mojitos like mad. haven't had one though....i don;t like the pregnant buzzed feeling and the automatic swelling and i think a big part of it is that i want to sit at a nice bar patio somewhere.
so without doing the real legit test....it's nothing. it's good to have the peace of mind and hopefully this new allergy script will let me sleep!
so i went in and at least i know i'm not imagining not being listened to...."oh, i thought you were itchy on your belly." uh....no! thanks for paying attention though. so we did the regular liver panel and knowing that this test doesn't detect 40% of cases i'm just going to proceed like, if it's diagnosed with this test then we'll act on it. if not, then i only have a week or two to go. and he did offer early induction...although if everything's fine i'd obviously...
congrats...i had been wondering about how it went for you!   amazing pics!!!
a few weeks ago i started getting extremely itchy in totally random parts at night...my ankles and calves, my feet, my hands... i remembered hearing about itching in pregnancy so of course like any good hypochondriac, i googled it. and low and behold it seems to totally fit with symptoms of cholestasis. i mentioned it to my OB, he wanted to wait a week and see how it went. didn't go away, told me to try benedryl, if it responded then it wouldn't be anything to worry...