or Connect

Posts by msv1984

On there now   Wish I could hear from other recipients though.
My partner and I want to find a donor but not through a sperm bank.  Any ideas?
My partner and I really want to find a donor but not through a sperm bank.  Any ideas?
Does anyone know of or have a donor agreement/contract form?  I am using a known donor next year and cannot seem to find one.  Thanks!
Does anyone know of or have a donor agreement/contract form?  My partner and I will be using a known donor next year and cannot seem to find one.  Thanks!
My partner and I are looking to start ttc mid next year. We have been looking over the donor list and were hoping some of you might have used them or tried to use them. We need help narrowing it down, 088 116 *190 (fav) 405 430
Quote: Originally Posted by Authentic_Mother What site is it? Sorry about that....Must have had a brain fart lol
I came accross with in my search of insemination kits. It has a lot on it and I thought some might use it. Hope someone gets use out of it http://thefertilityshop.com/ovulation.htm
Quote: Originally Posted by BarefootGirl I got my basal thermometer at CVS in the family planning section, near the pharmacy. But you can probably find one at walmart or any grocery store near the pregnancy tests and condoms. Thanks, I'll check it out.
Thank you everyone for the imput. I will keep track of my temp. I think mymonthlycycles.com has a place for it, if not I will check out fertilityfriend.com Where can I get the basal thermometer?