or Connect

Posts by happyhippiemama

I cussed but not at anyone in particular. I glared at my midwife's assistant when she tried to give me ice that I didn't want. Other than that.... I thought I would be mean. I'm a bitch when in pain, or tired, or hungry, or whathaveyou. I really am. But I guess I just didn't want to waste any energy on being mean while dealing with ctx. Heh.
I had a baby.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pynki You know... Our grandmother's used to have a nice drink with lunch while home with the kids, and through out the day. Perhaps that's why they were always in such good moods by the time our Grandfather's got home. I can't believe you put apostrophes in. You're fired. No gold star for you.
I just homebirthed last wednesday, and my midwife did everything as you are asking. It doesn't seem unreasonable to me at all.
subbing!
subbing for ideas
Dear Birds, Leave us alone too, please. You are more annoying than the skateboarding teenager from a few doors down who rolls down the street at 4 in the morning trying to sneak home long after curfew, his wheels going "bbbbbrrrrr, chink chink chink, bbbbrrrrr, chink chink chink..." over the cracks in the street. You are more annoying than the businessman who drives his Harley to work and leaves at quarter after five. You are more annoying than the sunlight pouring...
Pre-kids: B/C After nursing DD: A Now (milk just came in): DD is what I'm wearing, but I could use a bigger bra.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustVanessa No baby.....I feel like crying. I was awake until the contractions finally petered out around 3am and I woke up around 7am. : I feel like crap Oh honey, that's the way I was too, just a couple of days ago. And now I got my Lil Guy in my arms. Your lil guy is on his way!!
My water broke at 10:30 yesterday morning, and I stalled out and went to bed at 9:30 last night. It was easy peasy til then anyway - gotta love that birthing tub and birth ball and my wonderful midwife in our living room!! We came back downstairs at 5:45 this morning and called our midwife back. She arrived at 6 and Bodhi was born at 6:36 this morning. He weighed 8lbs 2oz at 37w4d, and is beautiful. Daddy and Big Sis are both enchanted. Longer birth story later. ...