or Connect

Posts by happyhippiemama

me toos. *sigh*
Yeah, I'd be pissed, if someone did it just to be an anal-retentive stupid-head. I do like the scenario of a random doggie grabbing the towel and running off and the preteen kiddo replacing the shoes near to where they were....
Quote: Originally Posted by Kontessa I have this very same problem and I about to give up and just wash things by hand. It is soooo gross to have a clear glass with what feels like grit stuck to the sides and bottoms are whitish! Right? That's exactly it. What can we do? I am SO frustrated by it!
Still hanging out here. In fact, I feel almost normal today. Which disappoints me.
I'm 37 wks today, which is exactly how far along I was with DD when I gave birth to her, so this isn't completely unexpected. The thing is, with DD I had NO impending labor signs or symptoms - I was floating along all pregnant, then I woke up one morning and felt kinda funny. Went to my scheduled OB appt, got looked at, and was TOLD that I was in labor. I just thought I had some more pressure.... didn't recognize them as regular or painful ctx at all. It obviously got...
No water softener. I thought about asking her to put one in. But that seems like a HUGE expense, and I'm one of those "don't wanna inconvenience you at all" softies.
My cousin is starting up a new business called Ruby Ellen Handbags (named after our late grandma ), she's making purses and diaper bags, and they're BEAUTIFUL. She specializes in taking other people's sentimental fabrics and using them in the product. So each purse is completely unique and customized. She is truly very talented. She'd like to keep the company very personalized, and is feeling drawn towards doing like "purse parties". It would be a little while yet...
We just moved into a new rental duplex, and we have really hard water here. The showerheads always end up clogged with white powdery stuff, yk what I'm talking about? I can handle that, but the dishwasher is driving me crazy. The inside surfaces are covered with this powdery film, and everything on the top shelf ends up covered with the same powder, like on the glass bottoms, and stuck to the sides. I have to rinse and brush everything before I put it away - I might...
I'm a complete slob. Poor DP does most everything, and he only cleans "boy-style". Our bathroom only gets clean-cleaned once a month.... maybe. Maybe. We don't have trash lying around, that's about the only good thing I can say about our housekeeping. We take out the trash regularly. We do dishes regularly for the most part.... the counter is usually emptied off every day but not necessarily cleaned, yk? Vacuuming is for when company comes over. The toilet gets...
Mine isn't boredom. I just have a highly-addictive personality, and this is the vice I haven't gotten rid of. I should go to DA like Gossamer.