or Connect

Posts by Milk8shake

-
@adiejan - I think it's great that you got an answer, and that it gives you some comfort.  I've found the lack of answers over the years to be very difficult.    @chuord - unfortunately I don't really "get" IVF enough to understand what a BFN means at this stage in the game.  I think that it's still early, so I'm holding out hope for you.  Regarding back to back retrievals, of course I have no advice, but I will say that you are ALWAYS stronger than you think you...
@chuord as a chronic POAS-er, I simply cannot understand that approach.  
@tracyamber - yes, it was interesting, considering they had totally ruled it out for me previously.  Ill be very keen to see the test results.  Glad that your consult was awesome, and that you feel so positive about moving forward!  By the way:  As a vegan, I'm naturally skeptical of all foods, and you would be surprised at what you think might be veg is actually not!     @shelley4 - welcome!  How very exciting this must be for you and your cousin!  She's blessed to have...
@chuord - How are you feeling?     @adiejan - Hope you are doing okay.  I'm glad that you have good IRL support.  I wonder if the cytotec post D&C is just to catch anything they may have missed?  I had retained products after my last D&C, and it was awful.     @toothfairy2be - I'm sad and thrilled to (still) have your company, chick.  Yep, we've been here a looooooonnnnnggg while.  This month marks five years since I feel pregnant for the first time.  I'd love to say...
CONGRATS @Autumnlaughing  Six years is a bloody long time!  Wishing you a H&H nine months!   
Hi y'all.  I was regularly stalking the last thread, but stayed pretty quiet .  I'm not gonna try and catch up to everyone, but I have been thinking of each of you!   @adiejan - so sorry for your loss.  It's been a long road, hey?  Hugs to you.   @Xerxella - Disney world?  I hate you.     @chuord - damn, girl!  That's a lotta eggs   AFM:  All quiet on the home front.  I have an appointment with my GP on Saturday to get a requisitions for the boatload of blood test...
As someone in a very similar situation to your husband's cousin, I just want to thank you for thinking about it.  I've spent a fair bit of time on surrogacy boards (research), and I the stories I have read have mostly been very positive.  In my younger days, I felt very strongly that I would like to be a surrogate when I was older, however things didn't quite turn out the way I thought they would.  I'm sure it would have incredibly difficult moments, but I think the...
I've had the biopsy @JoyfamMama - mine was primarily to check natural killer cells levels, so don't be too freaked out about cancer!  It's an in office, awake procedure.  I won't say that it's fun, or comfortable.  I read lots of horror stories prior to mine, and I was pretty freaked.  Especially because I had to travel interstate alone to do it (no-one to hold my hand!), but it was okay.  It's really quick - the pain lasted about 60 seconds, and I had cramping for a few...
Wow - I just had to read two pages to catch up!   Congrats @Laggie, @adiejan and @monkeyscience     I just wanted to check in, because I feel like I joined and then dropped off the face of the earth.  In reality, the (weather related) sh*t hit the fan here in Australia.  I volunteer for a group that helps animals during times of disaster, and there has been out of control bushfires in three separate states for the last week and a half.  Not to mention serious flooding...