or Connect

Posts by kaismum

I ended up ordering a fishy pool. I was thinking about renting a proper birthing pool locally as buying one just wasn't in the budget but then got really worried about it not being available to me if I go too late or early. It was a three week rental. It looks like it should work fine. I was happy to hear that saudade had a good experience with it because I am just over a half inch taller. I didn't want to be stressing about the pool not being here for me. And also it...
I've got a flippy baby over here. It seems like she is head down now for the past couple of days, but sometimes it is so hard to tell. I have been doing some inversions and seeing a chiropractor weekly. My mw is open to breech delivery, so I am not super worried, but I would rather that she just get in a position and stay there. My son was always, always head down, bottom on the riht hand side. Always. So I just never really thought much about it. 32 + ?, so we've got...
I like Atticus Booth. :) 
I like Ursa also.    I was looking on the SS website at name popularity again because I have been super into Mia again. Which was number 10 for 2010, but don't know for last year yet. However, in Wisconsin it is ranked in the 40's. I am kind of feeling like maybe that frees it up for us again. Thoughts?  
I hope that Brian is able to get the help that he needs to get on a better path. My father was an alcoholic and the back and forth was so very painful. I can imagine that is only amplified by it being your husband who is struggling with the difficulties involved with being an addict. I will be thinking a lot about your family.    There are a lot of good doulas in our area. Although, maybe it would be just as easy to have a close friend or a relative on pool duty? I...
Adoremybabe - I hope that the rest of the day is easier for you!    Chiro - Hope that the bathroom stuff goes smoothly and that baby stays put for awhile longer. :)   I had a baby position check yesterday with my mw after a couple of weeks of sitting on the ball, taking Pulsatilla and seeing a chiropractor. I went really unsure of where she was at in there. I knew for sure that at night she tends to go transverse as it is really obvious when I wake up. But it got...
It seems like I only really have issues at night with reflux, which is amazing. I have had to get up and eat yogurt and then incline myself a bit three out of the last five nights. I haven't pinned it to anything in particular, but am thinking that it might just be a laying down thing for me at this point. Here's to hoping I make it all the way through without having to sleep in the Lazy Boy. :)
Yes! That! It is really difficult though, right? I have been just trying to reassure myself that I am being an adult about this and she can choose her behavior as well. Ugh. Hope that the chiro went well for you. I have been really enjoying going and am looking forward to my appointment on Friday. I feel really good afterward.    We didn't do much for Valentine's Day. We never really do. Kai and I picked up a little treat for my husband while we were out on an errand but...
I realized that I have been quickly reading but not really updating here at all for awhile. Sorry for everyone who is sick or having sick families. It will be nice when this time of year has passed. Aside from a couple of short lived viral things here, we have been pretty healthy which I am super thankful for.    I have been really warm at night. We have the thermostat set to 54 for night and while I know that it doesn't get down that cold upstairs where the bedrooms...
  get nb/small diapers and covers new diaper pail and wet bags cloth wipes and make wipe juice find cord for wipe warmer inventory one size and larger fitteds to assess what is needed in that department baby clothes knit soakers, longies - WIP get cosleeper buy birth kit and pool move dining table to make room for birth pool after the holidays pass get dresser for DS and move his changing table/dresser thing to our room for baby get cloth...