or Connect

Posts by HelloKitty

Why do my dogs always insist on barking their heads off in the morning?
Quote: Originally Posted by AutumnBreeze I merged the threads, and now my posts don't make sense No worries, we are all half asleep so we thought you made perfect sense.
Quote: Originally Posted by LLobsterTV what should i make? americano using organic, fair trade espresso (requires several additional steps), yes this DoK have a great vacation!!
I drinking Caribou this morning, but usually it's Green Mountain.
Quote: Originally Posted by Blucactus I am sensitive to but dependent on caffeine so I have it all figured out how much I need each day at what specific times throughout the day to avoid migraines. That sounds rough. I was off caffeine for 6 years after I overdosed on it. I just recently started drinking a cup a day again because I was reading that it helps boast metabolism. How vain and stupid is that?
Quote: Originally Posted by BookGoddess You should have some good things happening to you for you've done a good thing. You've made your sister's eyes open to natural family living. Absolutely. Be proud of the positive influence you've had on her! I'm sorry you are hurting. I hope you both get pregnant soon and you can share in the joy of pregnancy and NFL with a baby together.
John Ritter Larry Bird Martina Navratilova Kevin McCale Cam Neeley (swoon ) the entire Sharks team in I think it was 2001 - I went on a private tour with them Bill Gates Scott McNealy Dennis Kucinich there are others but that's all I can think of at the moment.
The first cup is free.
Quote: Originally Posted by MilkTrance I bought it because I had a baby on board and to me, that's all part of the whole "baby" experience -- like for some people, it's a crib or a bottle; or an ergo and a boppy. For me it was a Baby on Board sign. That's really sweet. I never thought of it that way.
Oh bummer on the no sleep How old is the baby?