or Connect

Posts by brookelynnp

My partner of the past two years who has been in my children's lives since they were very young has recently cheated on me and left me for a man....yikes as if that is not enough she has also taken many of my children's videos and my clothes.  We found out last week that she is now engaged to the man she cheated and lied to me with and my boys are just terribly angry and want to have a fire burning of the things she has gotten them over the years...my question is do you...
It seems like since the divorce everything I try in attempt to make our lives better is a failure.  I think I am a good person and that I have often given much to those I can but I can't seem to catch  a break or get a grip.  Things have gone from crappy to just plain out horrible.  Any words of wisdom from unemployed single mommas out there would be much appreciated at this point.  My boys need me to be smiling when they come home today, they deserve the best and well...
This past July my dh got pertussis which was misdiagnosed a few weeks later my boys, 5 and 2.5 both got it and again it was misdiagnosed even though I argued with the doc that itwas NOT Croup, he refused to have them tested. My older son did ok, it was hard but he got through it in about 3 months or so. my 2.5 year old had a much harder time with it as his immune system was already compromised from an unhealthy pregnant momma and what we just discovered is a Gluton...
Are you sure you do not have a gluton allergy as well? Your skin reaction really sounds close to a gluton allergy reaction. I know that Dairy has similar symptoms but just a thought for you. Hang in there! Everday there are more and more people figuring out that they too are allergic to basics in the american diet and with more and more people having issues more and more companies are catering to your needs! The options out there are always getting better shop a Wild...
So my first thought is that both white bread and whole wheat bread are full of wheat, and reflux is a known reaction to wheat and gluton allergies. My next thought is that allergiy testing is really inaccurate and a waste of time. I found that it was best to just iliminate everything for about a month and then add slowly, say some wheat one day and then wait about four days for a reaction. I generally found my ds showed signs always on the third day and continues to do...
just a thought...Have you considered going to an acupuncturist? The western way just didn't work for dh and he also tried quercitin an antioxident but nothing has helped like our acupuncturist. Allergy testing is really poor in my opinion. They do not register sensativities and the accuracy is not really dependable. Best of luck to you!
We have been gluton free for four weeks with random improvements and then I read the Rice Dream deal with .02 percent of barley and immediatly took him off Rice Dream. Pacific has an enriched rice milk that is gluton free and still has the Calcium and vitamins that are in the rice dream. Anyway the three days since he has been off the rice dream he was pooping and acting very relaxed for the first time in his life without the use of herbal laxatives. So Yes .02 percent...
So we are one week and three days into the Celiac Diet with only cultured yogurt and cultured butter as far as dairy products and we are giving ds "Kid lax" and herbal remedy as instructed by our Naturepath. He had one really good day of healthy poops and the next two days he had only one small dry poop. I geuss I will take out the remaining dairy. On a better note his over all happiness and his temperment have really improved. I do believe he feels better. ...
At first we just did wheat then we added Dairy and now we are just going to eliminate all gluton as well. I found a bakery here In Denver that is all Gluton and half dairy free.... When I nursed ds I also had to go off wheat and for two and a half years we did it off and on with the dairy. But now I cant take it any longer and we are going to the Celiac diet and then move on from there with our Naturepath to see how we can best make it work for the whole family. It is...
my ds is almost 5 1/2 and hejust started to wipe. Let the world rejoice! Basically I had been suggesting it for a while but he was not ready and when he was he just went for it.