or Connect

Posts by mom_of_steele

Oh my heck I was JUST thinking the same thing! I was seriously coming on here (after not being on here in forever) JUST to see if others were having the same problems...or if MY twins were just total hellions! And my mirror image identical twin BOYS just turned 2 in October! Yeah I was also just freaking out when I read that 3 was much worse! I sincerely hope not for their sake LOL (or I'll just have to hire a nanny and up my anti-depressants! Haha) Seriously, some days...
UGH! Sadly, I have heard this comment from my own MOM a ton! Me and my two sisters are 18 months apart to the day (except I'm one day off haha) and she swears my 2 year old and newborn twins couldn't have been any harder than her 3 year old, 18 month old and newborn! I have always wondered...I dunno. She must be a much better mom than me if that's the case cause I can barely handle thing right now with them being 20 months and my daughter being 3. She is always freaking...
Hhmmm...that would be a good idea, except they don't ever sit to read a book or watch tv anyway. I would have to be really creative and try to think of things they DO do other than make messes! I mean, I have struggled with even getting them to sit and EAT for longer than a minute or two! That's a great idea though, I'll have to figure out how I can implement it. They are still just so young (and because they are behind, they seem even younger. One, just started walking...
Oh man...maybe we should look into those glasses. I dunno, but it WAS gonna cost us over $900 for the 2 of them at the eye doctors place we took them to. We ended up getting them 4 pair at costco for less than $400. (Extras since we are losing them all the time). My GOSH! I just don't know if they are ever going to keep them on! The doctor said just keep putting them on for a week or so, and then they will realize that they can't really see without them and keep them on,...
So...we found out about 2 weeks ago that both of our identical boys are +6 farsighted (apparently it's pretty bad as the doctor put in front of my eyes what they are seeing...and it's not much!). So they just turned 20 months the other day (and are rather behind developmentally as well). I cannot for the life of me keep their glasses on them! The WILL leave them on for much longer periods of time than I first thought they would but its still SO hard especially with the...
Sorry, I tried to read through and see if there was a topic like this and couldn't really find what I was looking for, so I hope I am not repeating anything. I kinda really need the extra $200 a month. It never would have crossed my mind before the boys were a year old, but now that they are 16 months and only nursing like "maybe" twice a day (sometimes only once...then again every now and then, 3xs) times TWO of course, I figured it would be fine. I don't seem to have...
See now I feel like I shouldn't have been afraid dangit! I went into labor on my own and was having a relatively wonderful labor (especially in comparison to my first horrible pitocin birth) and once I got to a 9 I was so afraid of the second one flipping that I ended up getting an epidural at that point. Which I always thought I was so grateful for when baby b decided to flip transverse and had a prolapsed cord and my OB was rummaging around in my uterus for about 7...
Geez...and when I first started looking for a double and noticed that they were over $100 I thought I was gonna die LOL. Ugh! I wish I could come up with the money Sounds awesome!
So I know this has probably been asked before and I tried to do a search...(but I have twin mommy brain mush) and it didn't seem to come up with anything. Anyway, I have a double snap n go and the boys are almost 6 months and wanting to sit up and stuff, so I was trying to figure out if I should get a regular double stroller, or a jogging stroller, or what? And then how do I decide which brand to get when I do get either a regular or jogging stroller? I do have a 2 and a...
Oh that's a good idea...I have taken my twins and my 2 year old to the store before (my POTTY training 2 year old btw! NOT the best idea). I take the snap and go...put my 2 year old on a toddler harness and shove things down in the basket while shopping. Not ideal, and I usually come back REALLY frazzled, but I have done that when I had to