or Connect

Posts by snadaska

hi all, thanks for the well wishes. i can't believe my dd is going to have a little sister!   zub-i'm sorry you are feeling so sick. it sounds like you have a lot going on right now. (((hugs))))   matushka-just wanted you to know im thinking about you and hoping you start to feel better/more relaxed about the pg sometime soon  :)   ek-how are you doing? i hope things are looking up  :)   corgi-thats great news about the ultrasound! as far as the nuchal...
Hi everyone,just popping in to say hello. Lots of morning sickness around here. That's wonderful! you know what I mean. :-) I am going to schedule my 20wk soon and am thinking about going to a diffemt peri. I have had some doubts about the quality of u/s images from 12 week screeng. I had a friend who is a sonagrapher look at them and she told me the measurements are probably off bc the images were not taken correctly. I had suspected this early on but not knowg...
Take me off the list. I am supposed to be 11 weeks 3 days and today I found out that there is not a heartbeat.  Baby only measured 8 weeks.  Best of luck to you all in your pregnancies. 
* EDD: November 8 although we aren't 100% sure about this * Name: (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know) sunny * Age at conception / Age at delivery:  31/32 * Location:colorado * How long it took to you to get your BFP: 3 months * What number child is this for you: 2 * Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): dh and dd (20 mos) * Birth plans/preferences: hospital with no interventions  
Alcohol Tuna -a tuna melt sounds so good right now coffee-although i've had a latte here and there acne medication-god knows i need it right now running - i still do sometimes but its not the same kind of workout i used to do where i was trying to add mileage each week and get faster now i just jog sloooowly anxiety and endless worrying  :)  trying to be in a good place mentally
Does anyone have a kid who throws up occasionally but otherwise seems fine.  My daughter vomited this morning but doesn't seem sick. I don't get it. What are your experiences with this? She's been sick 2 other times and vomited but this time she doesn't even have a cold.   actually she is sneezing but doesn't have a runny nose. not sure if that is relevant... what happened is she ate a bit  of oatmeal and about 3 minutes later she threw up.  since then she has had...
So sometimes I notice dd doing odd things like drop her shoulder when she is walking. She'll just do it once. Its like she is sort of swaying to the side. I can't explain it well. Needless to say its kind of a funny motion. I can't tell if it is on purpose or not. I have only seen her do this maybe 3 times. I don't know if I should worry or not. Any advice?
Ababi-thanks for the photo!   Zoejane-are you out? AF here yet?   Karmamama-updates?   Sadly, AF has come and is actually on her way out.  Trying to stay positive. Maybe this month it will happen. This is cycle #3 for us. When I get some imaginary symptoms I will post and tell you all about them. And this month I decided to not have any tests in the house so that i am not tempted to use them. We'll see how well that works. I do live next to a 24 hour pharmacy...
kismetbaby-took a test-negative  :(  Oh well next month it might happen  "POAS enabler" LOL!! I'm like you, I never can hold out until 9dpo. I know the test won't work you know 4dpo (maybe 3dpo, 2dpo  :-)     ) when it states clearly on the directions that it won't but I just can't wait.   ababi- you got the 2 lines!!! congrats! keep us posted.     Also the imaginary nausea was replaced with very real menstrual cramps. AF is likely on her way. Here's hoping...
This may be a really dumb question but please bear with me.   I have been reading some older posts and it seems that many people think that the various lab tests done for suspected metabolic disorder can either be normal or abnormal in a child who does in fact have disease.     So if this is so how do you even know or suspect something is wrong? Overall picture?