or Connect

Posts by corrieoseal

We are very happy with our Ikea sets. Simple, but perfect. Especially for my young (25 months old) toddler. I love that we can eventually add to them with more complex pieces if her interest stays high.
Without consulting my little book, I can remember fairly clearly that DD was around 15% for weight at birth. She was EBF for the first 6-7 months and was around the 50% for weight and height at that time. By one year (still nursing regularly), she had dropped to the 8th% for weight and 30-something-th for height. Now at 2 years she is in the 50% for height and the 20% for weight (still nursing but weaning.) I remember being alarmed at her one year appointment at the...
So sorry you are going through this! It took me two years of treatments to have DD (though my journey was much less invasive than yours, Clomid, met, trigger, IUI's.) DD was born in June 2008 and since my periods returned in August I've had 2 m/c. I want to give DD a sibling so badly. I am currently weaning DD so that I can start Femara cycles. Looking at my healthy happy DD lessens the pain, but it is still a huge heartache...compounded by the guilt that I am not grateful...
I think the only advantage that Clomid has over Femara is that you can continue to breastfeed. I would start with Clomid while still b/f, but if that's not an issue, I would definitely go with Femara due to the better track record with fewer/less severe side effects.
We stopped around 12-15 months, I think? Honestly, DD isn't that messy of an eater. (Totally strange, I know.) Oftentimes, I wipe her hands and face and a few dabs on her clothing and she's done. I think it helps that our messiest meals are dinner and so it's at least getting dark if I bring her out with a couple of food spots then . But when we did "bib her" we loved the Bumkins with sleeves. Those are fabulous bibs.
I would definitely insist on monitoring for Clomid cycles, u/s and bloodwork. My DD was conceived on 200mg of Clomid. It was cycle number 5 for us. I took it in conjunction with 2000mg of metformin and we did times IUI's. I was successful in conceiving, but I can never use it again due to visual disturbances that occurred while taking it (weird flashes and strobes in my peripheral vision.) Make sure you stop taking Clomid if you have any visual disturbances. My doctor did...
I got pregnant with DD on 200mg of Clomid with IUI's. However, the side effects were absolutely terrible for me. I had strobing vision problems that my current doctor (an RE) said could be a precursor to stroke! (My previous ob ignored my complaints for three cycles!) Anyway, we are going to start Femara cycles as soon as DD (age 2) weans fully (she nurses about 10 minutes a day currently.) We will get monitoring and then do a trigger shot and timed intercourse before...
We bought DD the Specialized Hotwalk. It's a great bike and super adorable. It retailed for $139 in our bike shop. We had to special order it as most shops don't carry them. DD LOVES this bike and it is so sturdy. Made with the quality and care that Specialized is known for providing in bikes. DD really likes the fact that it looks just like the regular big kid bikes that the neighbors ride. http://www.specialized.com/cn/en/bc/...Girls&eid=4360
Thank you, LittleLegos. Anyone else with any insights? Anyone been through infertility treatments with a nursling? Looks like it's time to wean if we have any hope of conceiving a sibling for DD in the nearer future
I will try to keep this from getting too confusing, but I need opinions/information regarding a few issues. DD is 24 months old. I had problems conceiving her and needed fertility treatments. My cycles returned at 14 months pp and I was surprised to conceive naturally in October. I m/c at 7.5 weeks and then had a chemical pregnancy in February. We are ready to start fertility treatments again. DH and I want another baby and I have not ovulated since March. We went to a...