or Connect

Posts by p1gg1e

I have a family member doing just this with their child to keep on top of things :( So sad!
Have you tried calling a CPM and asking about working something out since you are a Vbac? I hope you find a new OB that clicks with you. Maybe a MW can tell you who would treat you well though.
Thanks for the insight! I checked myself and the head is right on my public bone like my last DD. SO about 1" up if I insert my finger is the bottom of the head. Not sure how a chiro will help but im going to call around monday and see. So I guess from the pictures ive looked at on the web the head is -1 or close to 0? My cervix though is way up behind its back. I was 42 weeks with both girls and my last I know was this low but not as early. Oh my.
I was treated badly with my first DD's OB and switched at 38 weeks. Are you open to a homebirth? Ive gotten the best prenatal care from mine. she spends over an hour with me each visit.
:(
I havent checked in lately.Im 31w 3 days ish I know there are 2 other SPD thread but Im wondering does anyone have a baby that is fully engaged? I shocked my MW last appointment ( 28? weeks) that the baby was head down and engaged ( id say -1 ish ) now my 2nd DD did this but after 30 weeks. This baby was locked and loaded at 25w.   The appointment before she talk about a chiro and said I likely had SPD. I had no idea it had a name. But as low as the baby's head is...
Talk to a MW. They often can help you lower your BP with diet before its an issue.
No one ?
Ive got a mama friend of mine in the hospital for high BP. they are stating that they will not deliver her baby and will transport her to another place if she refuses the vitamin K AND call DCFS. She is in alexian in elk grove village , IL. Any info on her rights would be helpful. Can they refuse care or treatment? Can she sign a waiver?
Not sure if Im posting in the right place.   Ive got a mama friend of mine in the hospital for high BP. they are stating that they will not deliver her baby and will transport her to another place if she refuses the vitamin K AND call DCFS.   She is in alexian in elk grove village , IL.   Any info on her rights would be helpful. Can they refuse care or treatment? Can she sign a waiver.