or Connect

Posts by SpiralChrissy

So, I haven't been on MDC in a long time. My son is 7 now and I am TTC. I'm nearly 40, so I'm getting anxious about it. Anyway, I had my period the last week of March. Then a couple of days later, I had spotting and cramping off and on for a couple of days, which never happens. Then today, nearly 2 weeks after the start of my last period, I am bleeding again. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was the start of my period. So, the hopeful me is wondering if that is...
Hi!Can I join you? I'd really love some support on this journey. It's a big goal of mine that over the next few years, I really get our financial house in order. I would love some company here.
How'd it go?? I was very focused on LOA for awhile and could completely see it working in my every day life. Then I got busy with I don't even know what and stopped using it. This is a good reminder for me to get back into LOA. Even before it started working, I started feeling so much better Thanks for the reminder and best wishes to you! Chrissy
Here's my update. I manifested reaching my ideal body weight. I've lost 25lbs since January. I wanted it to be EASY. I surrendered the struggle about it. I just decided that it was easy and set about making changes in my diet. I started visualizing seeming myself at my ideal weight. I started picturing myself fitting into the clothes that I couldn't wear anymore. And guess what, it has been really easy!! I still have 8 more lbs to go but I'll get there It's been a...
I don't do anything from home yet but I am inspired by y'all!! Thank you so mcuh for this thread!
Oh I completely agree! My attitude is very un-Secret-like lately...and wouldn't you know it, NOTHING'S been happening for me!! I long for money and abundance. This morning I had only $3 in my checking acct and was completely out of birth control pills! I never want to be in that position again! So, right now, I need to MANIFEST ABUNDANCE! I manifest money flooding towards us. I manifest a great job that OVERpays me. I manifest success. I manifest an increased flow of...
Thanks for the BUMP! I am so happy and grateful now that we've adopted our beautiful, amazing, loving daughter! I am so happy and grateful now that I am working at a GREAT job with wonderful benefits, amazing salary, a supportive boss and co-workers. I am so grateful that this job is challenging and creative and fits my family. I am so happy and grateful now that our savings are over $10k. I am so happy and grateful now that my DH and I have truly...
Hello! I'm looking for guidance. DH and I have a great little son who's nearly 4 already We're looking to adopt. We don't have much $$. I'm a social worker and my DH is a SAHD. So $ is a big issue. And we really want to adopt a baby girl. We're in Ohio and I'm just not sure what agency to use, how to find financing, and how to sort it all out. Does anyone have an recommendations? Help! Chrissy
O.k. WOW! That's wonderful Hurray! I just manifested a vacation We're a bit short on cash lately. My DH was actually suggesting that we NOT take a vacation this year. We haven't had one since Sept and that was only a few days. I work FT and REALLY needed to see the ocean. So I really just put it out there that I need to manifest a vacation. And in a few days, after checking with some friends for suggestions, etc., we are all BOOKED to go camping down south just off the...
Hurray!! And thanks so much everyone for posting. It helps a lot to hear others successes. I can too easily lose sight of what I know to be true about the LOA. So, keep the successes coming. They're inspirational and I believe that the more you focus on them, the more you manifest Congrats!! I have to ask HOW the $29,000 came to you? That's wonderful! Tell us your story! Chrissy