or Connect

Posts by SpiralChrissy

I think it does help to put it out there. It's a release too. I don't have to worry about it or try and control it. I've just put it out in the presence of the Universe and watch the miracles unfold.
o.k. I'm in. I order from the Universe that Sept be a month of miracles for me and my family. Our house is sold quickly and effortlessly. My husband gets a job offer in the next week and 1/2. I get a job offer in 2 weeks that raises my income. By the end of the month we are prepared to move into our beautiful new condo. AND my husband and I grow back together in a powerful, passionate way as we move into the 11th year of our marriage. WHEW!! I'm ready!! Thanks for an...
I'm really feeling lost today. We have so much in our lives that needs to change. We're on the edge of financial ruin and REALLY need our house to sell A.S.A.P. Please, please, please pray that our house sells IMMEDIATELY. We really need a break. We've been struggling for so long. My husband needs a JOB right away. He's been laid off for 2 years. He needs to find something that pays well and pleases him. I need a better job too. Please pray that Sept is our month of...
I need your help Mamas! I'm friends with an amazing couple. They have 2 children, a new baby and a 3 1/2yr old. Their older child, Emma, was just diagnosed with Leukemia today. We're not sure what that means for her yet. They're running more tests. It's all very scary. Here's the thing. I really want to plan a healing ritual to send lots of healing light to Emma and her family. My friends and I are Unitarians, Buddhists and Goddess followers. I'm looking for any sort of...
Two of my dear friends have a beautiful, amazing, lovely dtr named Emma. Emma is 3 1/2 and was just diagnosed with Leukemia today. We have no idea what all that means for Emma yet. We're all scared and sad. Please pray that Emma has a full recovery. Pray that the journey back into health is as gentle as possible. Thank you.
What's your passion?? IF you love the idea of going overseas...if it thrills you even as it scares, you...GO GO GO. What's your true self say??
WOW! I'm in too! Thanks!
I like Rescue Remedy, Calmes Forte, Omega-3s and B vitamins. Sometimes, I use most of them! I 2nd taking good care of yourself. Don't forget about being out in the sunshine each and every day too! Chrissy
I think you're doing great! We're just putting our house on the market now. I've packed a few things and gotten rid of some more. We're having a garage sale this weekend. I don't feel like I have so much stuff...until I start looking at the packed boxes that we're gathering in the garage. YIKES! My DH is a big packrat too. I'm hoping he'll sell of some stuff. He really needs to do that. My son has tons of toys. I'm going to weed out and get down to a more manageable...
My DS is almost 3 and we're getting rid of most of it. I'm saving my favorite clothes and the big stuff like his crib and stroller. I'm getting rid of most everything else. It's too much stuff to keep in my house if we're not sure we're having another. If we decide we want to take on another child, we'll just garage sale. And as my son grows, I'm realizing how little he's actually needed along the way anyway. We're swimming in toys and he's just as happy with a twisty...