or Connect

Posts by -Resque-

I also have the Wonder Weeks app on my phone. Fin has been up every hour or two at night for weeks now. Four days left of this wonder week, so I have it as this Magical Moment in my head... 4 more days til he'll sleep better again. LOL. If only it worked like that. I thought he slept GREAT last night... I nursed him at 10:30, 12:30, and 2:30, then did not hear from him again. Woke up super happy at 6. Then looked around and realized I had no husband or baby in the room...
Waiting until at least 6 months. At least. I find solids to be a big PITA so in reality, it will probably be more like 8-9 months. 
Started mine again, on his 4 month birthday yesterday. I am over the MOON because it is SUPER heavy and I have not had a single cramp. I was very worried because I usually have to take Vicoden to function during them they are so bad. I have no idea why the cramps are staying away now, but I'll take it! I also did not notice a supply dip at all.
Not the best quality picture, but HOLY CRAP WHO TOLD MY NOT EVEN FOUR MONTH OLD HE IS ALLOWED TO SIT UP BY HIMSELF??  
I'd be lost without the Kick N Play Piano. So pricey... so worth it.
Our room looks ridiculous. DH has his queen mattress on the floor, DS has his, and I roll between the two all night long. :) Fin wakes up instantly if anyone moves, so I nurse him in "his" bed, then roll back to the other mattress. It works out really well, actually. We call it MegaBed.
  He's going to hate me so much for this some day.
  I have no idea where he comes up with these expressions. He is a super dramatic baby. And I just realized this is the second shirtless picture of him I've posted to this thread. I promise we dress him usually. We had teeth poke through on the bottom last week.   OMG wrenmoon. I need to eat your baby's FACE.
That's a good point about pumping... I suppose that could move our plans forward a few months. :)
I am already ready for another one! But I'm committed to a full year of breastfeeding for nutrition (I'll let him keep nursing after pregnancy, but I know my milk supply will drop), so we won't try again until he's a year old.