or Connect

Posts by Butter is Better

OMG I just took an EPT at work non the less, bc I am impatient....and it came out as a very faint positive. I will confirm later.....but wow.....now I gotta figure out how I want to tell the hubby...   It's kinda hard to believe this could be really happening right now!   I do wish I had lost some more weight prior but I guess more of an incentive to eat extra healthy and exercise throughout!
OMG I just took an EPT at work non the less, bc I am impatient....and it came out as a very faint positive. I will confirm later.....but wow.....now I gotta figure out how I want to tell the hubby...   It's kinda hard to believe this could be really happening right now!
I am on my 3rd day past when I should have started.... I took a test 3 days ago but it didn't work (DEF don't recommend the Target brand test!)....   What makes me suspect is that I have had some cramps for the past 3 days....mild and random...but no spotting.   Normally when I start I spot, then cramp.....   Tomorrow I will take a test.....   We were planning on TTC in May, the only thing I wish if I am preggers is that I had lost some weight beforehand...
So far I have done Instructional 1 (of BWO+) 3 times, as well as several sets of HD, OIP and Diva Derriere.   LYMPHATIC SYSTEM: I know T-Tapp is geared towards pumping the lymphatic system, so I wonder if that is why I have had the "side effects" if you want to call them that...   PBS = SORENESS I noticed while doing PBS my lymph nodes near my throat felt sore....but each time I have done PBS they have gotten less and less sore....and now I do not feel any...
Hi Ladies,   I am new to T-Tapp and wanted to start a thread to share our experiences with T-Tapp, tips, ask questions and motivate eachother.    To learn more about T-Tapp: http://www.t-tapp.com/faq/what-is-ttapp.html
Here is a recipe for homemade masa (corn flour) and tortillas, you could possibly tweak the recipe to make it into the sweet corn dish.   http://www.cheeseslave.com/2008/08/03/homemade-corn-tortillas-part-one/
Just purchased some Artic Mint form Green Pastures!   Thanks for the tip on the special they are running! I have never see FCLO so cheap!
I ended up buying Gelatin capsules... Thanks for the response!
Thank you for the tips ladies!   I will be bottling a new batch soon and will report back on the results!
Just started taking DE (Perma Guard) ....I took one TBS blended with Papaya and water....not bad.   I was curious if I can take my usual supplements while taking DE.   I figure I should take DE a few hours before taking my supplements so that it won't flush the nutrients out of my system.   Any opinions?   (The supplements I take are: Bee Pollen, Acerola Powder, Fermented CLO, Butter Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Desiccated Liver, Iodine, Selenium, Trace...