or Connect

Posts by t2009

Hi all, Also curious about clean up. I can't imagine that draining it out the window or into the yard is sanitary (at least not for me after my last birth)! Also, if it's cold out & would freeze, yuck! Can't one drain it into a bathtub or sink?
@grlspn-Way to go! I can make out a tiny bit but angle is rough. (Responding to your later post!) I'm 16 DPO. Maybe try this weekend? Fingers crossed!!Yay Rosie!! Awesome news!How scary, Dmariev! I hope you're able to rest tonight & feeling better tomorrow. And I hope you get some answers quickly!And @Alivewithyou, sorry for the financial woes. We're also close to buying a home & I fear it's a money pit & that we can't afford another (child, not house). I hope you can push...
Thank you ladies!  Thanks NSmomtobe! Can't get in today, but I will probably call my family doctor tomorrow--I hope she can take care of any initial testing I need because I actually really don't want to go to my Gyn. Might try calling a midwife practice. Anyway, thank you for the advice & well wishes! Hi Rosie, We were actively trying (with charting & all) for 4 cycles & inactively trying for a few months before then. To all, I hope your stay here is short or over soon &...
Hi all & congratulations on your BFPs!   I'm cautiously joining in as I just got my BFP this morning on DPO 16. Feels unreal still! This is my second pregnancy & today is DS's 5th birthday! What a crazy day!   I'm cautious only because I had seven days of spotting from DPO 7 to DPO 14, then it just stopped & I knew I was pregnant. It's funny, I've been through this all before but now I don't know what I "should" be doing all over again! What did you all do the first...
Yikes! Trying to be cautiously optimistic. It hasn't really sink in even though I had a strong feeling.
Thanks, Tinytina for starting the new thread!Thank you so much for sharing, Jenjy! And I'm so sorry for your losses.I am a bit worried if I am pregnant whether or not I can sustain it given my history of spotting. I've suspected low progesterone but haven't been tested. I can't remember if I spotted when I was pregnant with DS but I know my hormones were off at the beginning (2 BRNs after a BFP). We'll see ... I'll test tomorrow as AF was due today but spotting totally...
Hi all, Sorry I don't have many personals as I've lost track of this thread a bit. Kita, I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through & I hope you get some answers with the u/s! Siuann, sorry to hear about your dog. Cute picture of him. I hope everyone else is doing well! AFM: I have a question for anyone who might have ideas. I tend to get spotting before AF, used to be up to 7 days but the last 6-7 cycles has gotten it down to 3-4 (I've been doing acupuncture &...
Hugs, Kita! That must have been excruciating. I've missed so much being away for a day! I think AF is coming & I'll probably have to take a break as life is too crazy & I need to find ways to take care of myself (here I am writing this at 4:15--been awake since 2:30 stressing about buying a house & AF coming (another short cycle) & now I have to get ready for work. And then I'm worrying... AF isn't here yet & I could be pregnant so should I have coffee... Crazy I know....
My DS is almost 5. He just got one of his back molars but hasn't lost any baby teeth yet. Dentist says this is fine, but DS is constantly putting his hands in his mouth & even drooling sometimes. He also puts his mouth on everything! Sometimes when I ask he says it doesn't hurt. Other times he says he's putting his hands in his mouth because of his new tooth & it hurts. I don't know if the hands in the mouth is a nervous thing or really related to the new tooth. In any...
I'll be curious to see responses to this thread! I'm sure there are many paths that healthy kids follow! OP, are you looking for this information for particular reason--do you sense that your child or children are not as "healthy" as you would hope?   I think my DS is very healthy. But that isn't to say he doesn't get sick. He's had a stomach bug or two, some colds, the croup, strep throat (twice!) which turned into a rash on his cheeks. The strep throat was the first...