or Connect

Posts by t2009

Dmariev, can you think of anything that will help distract you or keep the anxiety at bay? There's many good mediation podcasts. I say this because I drove myself crazy when I got pregnant with my first. DH & I were living apart for a summer, I waited to POAS until we were together for a weekend. Then I got home to my tiny apartment alone & almost a week later I had this preg. test staring at me. So I POAS again & it comes back negative. I was devastated (even though it...
Rosie, I didn't think your DH came across as a jerk. I think these are normal fears, especially as we get "older." I think I put off trying for a second child in part because I felt like we got such a perfect little one the first time around. I didn't want to "push my luck" so to speak. And I've worked with special needs kids & they are wonderful (& thank you @Kita for reminding me of that). I think more than anything the thing I fear is what would be the radical change to...
Yay, li5a! I had a good feeling you'd have a bfp in the end! Hopefully it gets darker & at least it's still positive! Rosie, glad your appointment seemed to be useful. From what you've told us, your doc seems pretty level headed, which is good! Welcome cawmama! I didn't think I'd be obsessed but I'm getting that way! TinyTina- I always start CD 1 the day my flow actually starts, not spotting. My ob confirmed this is the way to track. Kitai hope your appointment will...
Oh, good luck dmarie!! I can't help with your chart but fx for later implantation & darker lines to come!! Rosie, good luck with the job!! Welcome Angela! I'm also new here & it's been great having this group (especially now during my 2WW!!) li5a - I'm thinking of you & your crazy long cycle & hoping for a bfp for you in the end. Life seems crazy & I feel strangely positive about this cycle but also crazy stressed out with other aspects of life (changes at work, DS's...
Can't write much right now, but congrats badwolf!!!
Waiting to know Badwolf, Truffala, Rosie: after entering my temp this am FF says I O'd CD 13! I'm guessing CD14 because after the stretchy CM mentioned yesterday (CD15) it changed drastically & got stickier. No BD yesterday but otherwise timed well. We'll see... Truffala: I think that sounds like a promising sign! Especially if it's not a normal pattern. Alivewithyou: Hugs!! I'm so sorry you are struggling. I hope you find your way soon. I agree that you should pay...
@Siuann, 5DPO is probably too early for implantation so if I were in your shoes I might have 1 drink. But that's just my way of looking at it. I don't know what the risks are regarding alcohol consumption pre-implantation. Quick question for those who know, I had EWCM for 4 days. This morning I had some stretchy CM but cream colored, not EW. No drastic temp change: CD 13 - 97.7; CD 14 - 98.1; CD 15 (today) - 97.9. So did I O yet? I'm so confused!! I don't think we can BD...
Gitanamama, I'm sure you will be able to add them back in eventually. I am not completely healed (in terms of my gut) but I have successfully reintroduced sauerkraut & a strong probiotic capsule after about 3 months off of all cultured goodies. It's hard not to just eat a ton of sauerkraut as I love it, but I'm limiting myself to 1-2 small servings a day. Will do kvass too soon. PumaBearClan I will try the raw slaw as I have 3 cabbages in my fridge waiting to be turned...
I don't have much to add, but I'm sorry for the disappointments & crossing my fingers for those still waiting! (Sorry to not be personal but it's hard on the phone.) I've basically been having PMS but pre-O (POS?!)--acne, bloating, some breast tenderness, irritability. EWCM for past 4 days. I'm taking it as positive fertility signs but we'll see what today brings (in terms of CM & "POS" symptoms). Only slight temp rise over the last 2 mornings so no clear indication that...
Thanks! I think I will try it!