or Connect

Posts by t2009

Gitanamama, I'm sure you will be able to add them back in eventually. I am not completely healed (in terms of my gut) but I have successfully reintroduced sauerkraut & a strong probiotic capsule after about 3 months off of all cultured goodies. It's hard not to just eat a ton of sauerkraut as I love it, but I'm limiting myself to 1-2 small servings a day. Will do kvass too soon. PumaBearClan I will try the raw slaw as I have 3 cabbages in my fridge waiting to be turned...
I don't have much to add, but I'm sorry for the disappointments & crossing my fingers for those still waiting! (Sorry to not be personal but it's hard on the phone.) I've basically been having PMS but pre-O (POS?!)--acne, bloating, some breast tenderness, irritability. EWCM for past 4 days. I'm taking it as positive fertility signs but we'll see what today brings (in terms of CM & "POS" symptoms). Only slight temp rise over the last 2 mornings so no clear indication that...
Thanks! I think I will try it!
So sorry, onewithtwo.
Hi all, I am trying to clear some space in my freezer & I'm wondering if I can throw all my beef & pork bones into one pot to make broth or if that's a bad idea? Thanks!
I am not sure about all fermented foods but I have read that kombucha may be contraindicated for yeast problems. I personally decided to cut it out of my diet & I think it has contributed to my healing yeast & small intestine bacterial overgrowth. As for the SIBO, in that case cutting out fermented foods & even probiotic pills can be helpful for a short time. Instead, s. Boulardii (a yeast strain) has been shown to be helpful. I mention it because I think yeast, leaky gut...
Congrats to the recent BFPs! How exciting! Hilsd, good luck to you. I can totally relate. We've waited a few years to TTC #2 & I'm so impatient! I feel old (though thanks, Jenjy, for the support on that front!). We thought we were done with one but now... And we were so lucky the 1st time around (I got PG before we officially started TTC) that my husband is a little baffled at the process. Well, wish me luck! CD 9 & might start DTD tonight... Had some spotting today but...
OneWithTwo, I hope the temp drop is the cold room! How old is your son? I had low platelets for 2+ years after giving birth. And the bruising-I'd scratch my leg & bruise! Luckily it's resolved on it's own but it makes me wonder that I want to go thru it all again!! Good luck getting some answers today!
This is really lovely, PacificMar, & I think you're so right!Simonsmama & Catholic Mama, I too don't consider myself to be uber-creative. I am happy to tinker quietly in the kitchen after my son is asleep. Or to sit & listen to my (more creative) DH make some music. I'd really like to pick up more crafts--right now the learning curve is a bit daunting but I'd love to be able to "veg out" with a ball of yarn rather than Facebook! I'm glad it will be getting warmer & I have...
Hi Jenjy,No idea why my cycles are whacky except that I finished nursing about 6 months ago, am now 36, & I've been dealing with very low iron for over a year now. But my cycles have been short, long, heavy, painful, normal & everything in between over the past 6 months. They've been consistently short on the LP but last month was a full 14-day LP, so I'm hopeful!I'm waiting to O now but I've been freaking out about my age since I accidentally laid eyes on a book for...