or Connect

Posts by MrsWhite

Loooove flats for my super chunky baby. I can barely snappi a premium sz prefold on him. And he wears wool 24/7 so great for lazy people like me - pants and a cover in one! Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
  Thanks for the tip - the disinfecting the toothbrush is very interesting!  I'll start doing that!    
  I take rainbow light prenatals this time... last time I took crappy ones.  I also take fermented CLO.  I haven't had any testing done to see if I'm deficient in anything though.     No other issues besides teeth.  Good with gluten and dairy, I've thought of cutting gluten to see if it had any effect on the cavity problem.  My DDs teeth are good so far, she's only 2 though, but no dark spots.  I think I'm getting enough D - I'm outside usually every day (but was hardly...
I had pretty bad teeth before, it was a rare occurance to go to the dentist and have no cavaties (my whole life), but never more than 2... maybe 3 at a time.  I brush (w/fluoride, I'm not convinced its bad topically) and FLOSS DAILY.  I went to the dentist when DD was around 4 months old, had x-rays like I do every year and they tell me I have like 9 cavaties - ALL IN BETWEEN MY TEETH!  I get a second opinion by a more conservative dentist and he says the same thing -...
DD turned 2 in may.  For the past month or so she has only been peeing moderate amounts 3-4 times in 24 hours (usually only 3x).  I'm pregnant and I've noticed a decrease in supply a few weeks ago, and she's definitely increased her food and water intake since then.  She is partially potty trained (we did EC and she has been able to hold it all night since she was 8 weeks old!).  She pees when she first wakes up, and then usually not until after her nap (sometimes once...
           CNMs are the only ones tricare will cover and there are none that do hb in my state.  I do switch to standard though, I want to be able to pick my provider and hospital so I'm thankful for that.     OP did you make a decision?    
  We are military... so yeah, it is absolutely free.     ETA: and I meant my specific situation... I was just thinking out loud.  I know for lots of people its cheaper to have a HB.  
I'm kind of in your same situation, except reversed.  I had a pretty good hospital experience (excellent until DD had shoulder dystocia and I had PPH the second she was born and it wasn't handled nicely) with a CNM who is no longer practicing.  Now I can't decide what to do either.  Hospital is free, homebirth isn't, but everyone says homebirth is so awesome and worth the money.  IDK.  I also just found a low intervention OB who delivers at a hospital with awesome...
Ok, I think I read this whole thread.     Now I'm really unsure.  I had a pretty good hospital experience with a CNM with my first, but seriously considering HB for this one.  Should I not trust the CDC statistics??  My state (CO) puts there stats in a newsletter every year - 6.5/1000 homebirth perinatal deaths for the past 7 years (including transferred to hospital during labor, but not including intra-uterine deaths before labor began- but that info was only...
I just interviewed a midwife and she told me all of her assistants are pregnant or moving and might not be there when I was due.  "But if (I) really wanted one they could make it happen".  Should I be worried if she would be comfortable delivering without an assistant?!  I for sure wouldn't agree to that, but just knowing that she would - is that a red flag?  She's done 230 births.  All of her other answers to my questions were good.  hmmmm